Dancers Anonymous > The Crushes You're Ashamed to Admit :-P

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by hustleNflow, Aug 26, 2008.

1. hustleNflow

hustleNflow New Member

I think you're just baffled that no one is crushing on you yet, with that sexy profile pic! ;)

2. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

flattery will get you everywhere and I have had a rather complimentary pm.

geography forbids anything more..........

I think I have more of the Mad-Eye Moody's than crushes at the moment

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

OK, after seeing her perform this weekend, can add Beata to my list. :)

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

shoot, *i* might even add beata to mine...lol. she's wonderful.

5. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

I had a gynecologist who looked like Pierce Brosnan! Talk about weird!

Yeah, Colbert is attractive...love the smart guys!

Nobody else into Alton Brown? He's all mine, then? Good.
    Eats. ;):D

6. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh, really like all his shows, esp good eats and feasting on asphalt, but can't vlame a crush. Like Bobby flay a lot too. Mainly wish I could cook like them. But I'm a darn good cook and net overall I'm more talented than them. ;)

Can add Mandy carlyle, a pro from up Milwaukee way to my list. Gorgeous, and absolutely beautiful eyes. Sadly, she's engaged. ;). Oh, a really good dancer too. :)

7. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Hmmm...a good cook and a ballroom dancer? hmmmm...

8. Some guy

Some guy New Member

I'll have the same as etp777 and Samina! Beata is quite amazing to look at in the Superstars videos.

9. Some guy

Some guy New Member

...and heck why not, here's another to my "list": Samina! Now that it's finalized, I think I'll be getting the list laminated now. :)

10. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

Lol...love the Ross/Rachel Friends reference. Are you at USDSC about to meet up with Samina or something? As long as she's on the "list"...

11. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Surprised no one's mentioned Peaches and her corset :raisebro:

12. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

what??

that is a big plus.

and i have that at home. :raisebro:

i love mans whom knows how to cook. :cool:

13. Some guy

Some guy New Member

If I was going, I have a pretty good idea of how the events of the night will unfold: we'd start off at the bar having a stimulating discussion about spheres of movement, side loading, and Luca's theories of dance. Then when the discussion gets too hot to handle and we can no longer keep our hands off of each other we'd tempt fate by running off into the now-secluded dance floor and demonstrating what we've understood from watching the Dance Bible. :D

14. jennyisdancing

jennyisdancing Active Member

I can make just about anything from scratch, baking too. Men love my cooking. Plus of course the dancing. Hmmm...I should have more takers...:confused:

15. Angel HI

Angel HI Well-Known Member

Me, too..............:confused:

16. Chiron

Chiron New Member

Ditto...:confused:

There must be something odd about the combination of liking to cook and dance that scares away the opposite sex.

17. Chiron

Chiron New Member

Good eats is a great show! Put me down for a crush on Giada De Laurentiis and Yulia Zagoryuchenko.

18. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Tell me about it.

19. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

What the...?!?! :)

I go away for two days, finally get back to D-F for a morning (love days off), load this thread...and THIS is the first thing I see! What in blazes were you all talking about?!?! (It occurs to me that I might not want to know.)

...off to read this thread and see what's been going on...

Edit to add: Oh...nothing. Sheesh.

Oh, and sign me up for guys who can cook and dance. Why other women aren't fawning over such men is beyond me. Stupid chickies.

20. hustleNflow

hustleNflow New Member

This thread is beginning to read like a 99 cent drugstore romance novel :raisebro: Y'all are get me hot and bothered! :lol: