Salsa > The hot & popular salsero

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by SalsaAmore, Aug 22, 2005.

1. alemana

alemana New Member

absolutely right.

2. Medira

Medira New Member

Very true. I'm just jaded and bitter enough that I don't have a lot of faith in the male half of the gender until I see genuine sweet, not player sweet.

3. tacad

tacad New Member

Thanks, Medira. :)

4. tacad

tacad New Member

She is required to compromise her principles at some point. (The same thing is true of men when faced with someone using "The Rules" on them.) I guess my point is that even if the player is skilled if you keep doing what is right, keep your self respect, the damage may be minimal. This is true even if difficult, and even if it's confusing in the moment. At some point we all face a choice to compromise ourselves.

5. Sabor

Sabor New Member

ahh never mind salseros bla bla..

where da hot popular salseras at!?! :p

6. SalsaAmore

SalsaAmore New Member

7. tacad

tacad New Member

I'd just like to say that I am not a player, and am a completely normal, everyday guy.

(Kidding, kidding. :wink: You have to read the article.)

8. SalsaAmore

SalsaAmore New Member

Admitting denial is your first step to recovery, Tacad. :wink:

9. kdogg

kdogg New Member

NORMAL? What's normal? Everybody is strange in some ways.

10. tacad

tacad New Member

:mrgreen:

11. tacad

tacad New Member

(Kidding, kidding. :wink: You have to read the article.)

:wink:

12. dancin/dj

dancin/dj Member

hi salsamore :) ,here"s some more insight into a player.first there are different kinds of players-some have no heart and don't care if they hurt women,some are nice guy players and some are nice/bad boy players,anyway did u ever see little shop of horrors? the plant that said feed me? who ate humans?if so when women feed the player with all the attention and give into sex soooooooo easy-he grows and gets worse-much like some south philly italian girls who were spoiled by there daddys we call them italian princesses(im italian and love italian girls-there not all like what i just wrote about-but b----s are more in line with what im saying-once fed a certain diet, ouch they get worse :roll: ,i only use that as a example, fill in any type of women u like. im mainly saying dont feed the snake and he/she stays small :idea: .the player will make u feel and think your the (only one who is special) by words, deeds, etc,if u check around the same lines will be used on all girls,again dont feed him and he wont grow so big :wink: ,but some women do and thats on them,if a girl chooses that ya cant blame the player.not all players a bad guys, i can see by you writing you would get hurt so look elsewhere-there are (hot guys who dance who are not players-may u find one of them 8)

13. Vin

Vin New Member

dancin/dj, I am curious what is it that she wrote about this guy makes you so sure he is a player?

14. dancin/dj

dancin/dj Member

a mans- women intution 8)