Dancers Anonymous > The Pizza Thread!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancePoet, May 26, 2005.

1. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Perhaps we should move this conversation over to the flirting thread and let everyone else innocently go on enjoying their pizza, lol ;)

see you in the other room :raisebro:

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

first she tries to school me in flirting then she uses my line...i think i'm flattered:cool:

3. lynn

lynn New Member

sorry, ladies, but plz leave the pizzas flirt-free :lol:!!!

4. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

what can I say..... when it comes to that idea, you said it best. After that, anything else just didn't sound as good. :)

5. fascination

agree...I like ranallis in chicago...

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I looked and couldn't find ya! :-(

And back to topic...I don't really like pizza, but I think home-made is always the best.

7. lynn

lynn New Member

I've got a few slices of pizzas left in my fridge and now i'm wondering whether or not i should just microwave them or just throw them in the oven and hope they'll come out not-rock-hard!

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

If you put them in the oven, they turn out more pizza-like and less chewy than in the microwave, IMO. You can avoid rock-hard of you sprinkle them with a TEENY bit of water and wrap them in aluminum foil, to heat them. :cool:

9. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I had a sausage pizza at Pizzeria Uno last weekend. :shock:

I can't recall the last time I ate there, like maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I have so often been disaapointed with the service that is rec'd, or perhaps lack there of at these places.

Anyway, I got daring, and I hadn't had old fashioned Chicago style in a while. Unfortunately, I was surprised at the size seeming to be smaller then the last time I ordered one of their big pizzas, even further back then my last visit to a P.U. It tasted good, and I enjoyed the conversation with my SO. Heck the service wasn't bad, yet it did seem like she didn't want to really be there. Oh well. Could be longer till I go again.

10. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Mmmm... pizza... with bacon, ham, pepperoni, and all sorts of other meat!
    I think my body is screaming "proteins".

T_E

11. DancePoet

And your screams are making me hungry for pizza. :lol:

12. Medira

Medira New Member

Mmmm....you're making me hungry, Elena. You're also making me remember fondly (what we nicknamed) the "Carcass Pizza" that a friend and I ordered from Eastown Pizza in London, Ontario. We had driven down to pick up my sister from school after an exam and decided to pop in after seeing the sign advertising award-winning pizza. Oh my goodness, it was delightful! Four cheeses, pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage, ground beef, chicken and prosciutto. They also offer the "Cheech and Chong", which is a hemp pizza and actually pretty good!

13. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hemp pizza? You've gotta be kidding! :lol:

14. It's Wonderful

It's Wonderful New Member

Hmmmm, crispy thin pizza with no sauce, just fresh tomatoes, garlic, and basil on the top for dinner. Soooo good!

15. DancePoet

Haven't had pizza in awhile, but I'm getting hungry ... hmmm, wonder if the SO has anything planned ... if not, maybe I'll suggest pizza!

16. DancePoet

Oooh! It's a done deal ... pizza ordered, bacon with extra bacon! Yummy! :banana:

17. fascination

hot or cold, lots of sauce, thin crust, pepperoni and mushroom ...green olives are a bonus, jalapenos wouldn't hurt either

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Had chicken marsala pizza last night - was decent.

But i'd really like the version you just described, fasc...salty, piquant, massively flavorful. Never had that combo.

19. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Augh. I LOVE pizza. You're all evil!

20. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

F, I hate you for reviving this thread.