Ballroom Dance > Videos > The Yulia thread

Discussion in 'Videos' started by TinyDancer109, May 4, 2010.

1. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

hilarious!

2. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

3. dlgodud

dlgodud Active Member

OMG! Congrats!!!:)

4. TinyDancer109

5. DancinDrea19

DancinDrea19 New Member

congratss! SO jealous. That is one of my fave dresses of hers..did you get the hair flowers/jewelry too? Where did you buy it from...if you ever sell it you know who to tell first ;) hahah enjoy it's gorgeous!

6. TinyDancer109

haha thanks!! This has always been my fav costume of hers as well... i absolutely fell in love with it the moment i saw it, and i always wanted to buy it but couldnt figure out where to find it... but i guess it must have been fate because the opportunity fell into my lap!! :D

I got the jewelry for the dress, but the flower hairpiece did not come with it... i am guessing Yulia may have kept it for sanitary reasons (not that i think she is dirty! i would gladly wear her hairpiece!) ???? idk, thats the only reason i can come with, but again, only a guess...

but yess, i will def post if I ever sell it!

of course :rolleyes:, now i have a new favorite of hers (courtesy of cantski's pics):

(picture was removed from zenfolio website)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  7. SadFace

SadFace New Member

Hey everyone, check out the new videos of Y&R from the 2010 Asian Open. I would provide the links but I'm not allowed yet. Look on youtube for the latest videos of them and you'll find them easily. I've been a huge and obsessed fan of Y&R and I get really excited when someone uploads new videos with my favorite Latin couple. :)

Also, congratz TinyDancer for getting one of Yulia's dresses. I hope you post pictures of it and that you have the same success that Yulia had when she was wearing it!

8. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

9. TinyDancer109

Thank you SadFace, and welcome to DF! :) And thanks also for the tidbits about the new videos!

10. Casey

Casey Member

Rhinestone Lover made a music video of Riccardo & Yulia:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  11. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Well-Known Member

This one with Yulia is CLASSIC! (LOVE the song too!)

12. TinyDancer109

i loveeee that one, Phil! :)

13. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Well-Known Member

Me too, and that song "Hip Hip Chin Chin" just MAKES you want to dance!

14. Hey guys! I went to see the Galaxy of Fame show tonight and Yulia and Riccardo were one of the couples performing there. I posted a thread in the regular Ballroom section if anyone is interested in reading. I was so excited to see all their NEW routines and NEW outfitssss :) So fun!!!!

15. TinyDancer109

16. Tangoqueen

Tangoqueen New Member

Wow, they are so fantastic!!! Gorgeous, can't take my eyes off Yulia!

17. TinyDancer109

me too... it seems they were very strong that night. Almost like Yulia's fall only made their connection stronger. :)

18. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Incredible