Dancers Anonymous > Things That Make Your Night On a Dance Floor

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Phil Owl, Mar 21, 2003.

1. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

This not only made my night but probably my entire month!
    During a social, I had a dance with one of my teachers, as we started chatting he apologised to me saying that he knows Im bored in his class, being polite I told him that I wasnt , to which he replied that yes I am :lol:
    Then he told me I was much more advanced than everyone else in the class and that I picked things up very fast.
    To hear that from a teacher, and a former top grade dancer really made me smile!

2. danceguy

danceguy New Member

I had a lady say "I like your style!" after a Salsa the other night...I don't know why but that sure made me feel good. At least someone acknowledged that I am working on it! :wink: :D

SG

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Way to go SD... and always nice to hear SG.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Nice people, good music, and just watching good dancers.

5. etchuck

etchuck New Member

A few people have commented on my WCS that I dance "so smoothly." Occasionally I also let them "hijack" me on WCS a bit, and the more experienced dancers get really happy with a leader actually giving them enough slack to do whatever they want.

6. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

I enjoy doing that and think I should do it more, but problem is I'm usually too busy dancing... :oops:

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

this is one of the most self serving threads i ever seen..

:lol: :wink: :lol:

8. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:raisebro: :raisebro: :raisebro: :raisebro: :raisebro: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: