Dance Ads > This new song by ASSEMBLY OF DUST is wonderful

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by stace, Aug 31, 2004.

1. stace

stace New Member

I just heard ASSEMBLY OF Dust for the first time and i have to say I thought they were terrific. The songs are soulful and easy going. I was Blown out of my mind. Simply put AMAZING. Everyone should listen to them.

moonshoot.tv/aod/dd/13-lo.mov

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hi stace. Welcome.

I can't get your web site to load. :? Hopefully, Assembly of dust will get it up and running soon. 8)

Just curious. Did you see the Sixty minutes story a few weeks ago about stealth marketing? Interesting ...

3. jon

jon Member

Was that the story talking about all the marketing "geniuses" who are too clueless to realize people immediately see through such transparent ploys?

4. pygmalion

Sadly, no. It was about how many people are caught unawares by the seemingly innocent recommendations of stealth marketers, who are being paid to look like ordinary folks who just happen to like a product.

The funny thing is, sine I saw that story, I've really toned down my recommendations of a few products and services that I really like. I don't want anyone to associate me with that kind of duplicity. :evil:

5. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Yeah, heard about such practices... :evil: :evil: :evil:

6. tasche

tasche New Member

Its used particularly heavily in the video game industry

7. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

The music industry too as far as I can tell.

8. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

There’s no need to do so. We kind of know each other here. When people pop up posting a commercial without other contribution to the forum, then it easy to draw the conclusions.

If it’s done here it’s ok, but I don’t think a “fake” user will boost the sales.

I would like the more straight forward version.

We made a new cd. We like it and it’s great for dancing.
    Listen & check it out here “link”

9. pygmalion

Whew! In that case, since you probably didn't notice, I wholeheartedly endorse :google: :lol: :lol: