Salsa > This week's mission, if you choose to accept...

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Pacion, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

And what was this thread about again!?!?!?!?!!!

:x :tongue:

<= that's me having a "hissy fit" and boy does it feel good :banana: :lol:

2. Vin

Vin New Member

look into my eyes :shock:

3. Leah

Leah New Member

hehehehe! That was actually funny TJ! :lol:

4. tj

tj New Member

Pacion, will you dance with me... .

....purty puh-leeze?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wink: :tongue:

5. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:doh:!!! I finally capitulate and give you the mission many have been "crying out for" and what happens??? It degenerates! That's it! I am going back to watching the paint dry!!! :tongue: :lol:

So, has anyone tried it? "It" being the mission, and not as in watching paint dry. :wink:

6. Sabor

Sabor New Member

7. Mama Salsera

Mama Salsera New Member

I wanna learn how to lead SOOOO BAD! It looks like so much FUN! I know it's really hard too. The only thing I can do is a right turn with the lady and a CBL. Maybe someday ::SIGH::

Mama Salsera Cynthia :kitty:

8. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Sabor :roll: found your lime green socks yet? :roll: :roll: :roll: :nope:

9. Paou

Paou New Member

I did, I danced an entire song as a follow with my friend on friday night. And then vice-versa, I lead him.

Although I must admit, It was quite easy to achieve the mission as we've been practicing following for a few weeks now :)

Anyone else?

10. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Okay...last night I managed to shuffle my way through a few songs as a leader. The girls seemed impressed with a few of my *moves*...the guys....wanted more of a lead.... :roll:
    Picky picky. :D

I am sooooo glad I'm a follow...I prefer it, most definitely!

The other thing...which I mentioned last night. Where the hell am I supposed to look??? I felt like I was looking at everyones' chest the whole time. I understand now guys, I understand. :wink:

11. tj

tj New Member

Heh, one of those guys would be me... :roll: :wink:

Yeah, stop looking at my chest! :twisted:

(At least I didn't get groped!)

12. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Well (concerning the groping) I don't want to get a reputation like Vin!

13. Vin

Vin New Member

Kindra,
    Remember, us guys are not used to following so we need a little more direction than the advanced followers do.

Your moves were also different than the moves I am used to so I had a bit of a problem. Oh yeah, stop grabbing my butt.

14. Leah

Leah New Member

Kindra - as a female, I'm pretty used to following, but I think even I'd have a problem with this move.

To stay on topic, I, too, enjoyed leading you guys (and gals) - tho I think I'll need a little more practice before I lead in a *public* birthday dance.... :)