Salsa > Too much salsa?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by dancin_feet, Jul 12, 2004.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Hey dancin_feet, I'm with you (but I suppose that's not surprising!). ;)

I am one of those folks who likes a nice mix in styles of music and dance, and if it was advertised as a Latin night, I would have been disappointed if there was mostly Salsa. However, once I learn a bit more Salsa, I might try an all Salsa night just for the experience, but I'd make sure I knew of a good place to go for a mix, just in case I got bored. :)

Boriken and Etchuck: Outstanding posts! Again! And with such civilty! Magnificent!

Cocodrilo: Ayuh, I might be from deh back woods, but spicey variety is deh best darn way ta go. Even if I can't get dare from here, I'll find da way. (Dancepoet with his best Northern NE/Downeaster Accent.)

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

DancePoet: Even if I didn't agree with your post (which I mostly do LOL) I'd like your post. The accent is perfect. Are you from Maine? I've been there, and that's exactly how the accents sound. And the lobster taste even better!!!!! :wink:

3. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Nup, not from Maine. Went ta college dare few year sa go. Well, maybe more dan da few. Liked Maine, liked college, but don't like lobsta.

(Dancepoet would normally put a smiley after the "lobsta" comment, but the accent is usually dead panned humor with a straight face up there, thus no smiley, but he's giggling!)

4. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

To much salsa, you gotta be joking! :shock: At the LA Congress I was dancing for roughly 8-9 hours straight salsa and was still disappointed when the night ended! All it really means is you like to dance salsa every now and then, you're not a salsero/a--that's when it becomes life addicting! :lol:

5. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Right now I cannot get enough of cha cha. That's what I want...cha cha..cha cha...cha cha...So perhaps it is a question of not enough salsa and not "too much salsa'. :wink:

6. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

words of a hero.... :notworth:

:D

7. squirrel

squirrel New Member

yes, youngsta, way to go!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :kissme: :kissme: :lol: :lol: