General Dance Discussion > Toronto Dance Venues

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Anathema Bernard, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Anathema Bernard

Anathema Bernard New Member

If there is a central resource for this kind of info, please direct me...

But I'm curious from either those who are there or have been, if anyone knows of any "Dine & Dance" ballroom style venues in Toronto for smooth dancing.
    I'm primarily looking for places that may have 3-piece bands or full ballroom style orchestras.
    Hotels with live music lounges could work too.
    (I have the vaguest memory for a visit there 10 years ago that there was a big band style venue (choose the chicken, fish, or beef type 5 course dining) but I can not remember the specifics.

Also curious if anyone knows how compatible with dancing the restaurant atop the CN Tower is?

Any suggestions for venues to dance latin/rhythm dancing there would also be welcome, though less a priority.

Please let me know. Thanks.

2. Dancer Bob

Dancer Bob New Member

Dancinglist.com has a Toronto section, although he takes listings from just about everybody, you'll have to go through a lot of items of limited relevance.
    Many dance places offer food on Friday and Saturday evenings, some Thursday and Sunday. But all the serious dance places have recorded music, I don't know of any regular live music venues that attract dancers except the occasional special event.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016