Dance Ads > Two gowns for a shorter lady

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I am helping a girl from Poland sell her stunning dresses.. She is a top dancer and her gowns are top quality. (her ex partner is in the US Pro final)

They are for someone slim around 5'3'' (+/- 1.5 inch) which is rare for me as most of the gowns I am selling are for someone rather tall.

The green gown is made of shiny satin and the bodice is nude with rich stoning.. it is also decorated with peacock feathers in the back of the bodice. Price $1400
    {broken image links removed}

2. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Hey Kat, can you get real pictures of the white one? And maybe can we see the fronts too? I am looking for a dress for several students. But really would like to see what the dress looks like.

3. Katarzyna

I guess I will just post this link.. a lot of pictures here :) not really a photo of the full front, but in all the shapes you can see the front quite a bit... those are on later pages

green on page 1 white on later pages.. I will be selling her pink one with rhinestoned chains as well but that one will be a little more pricey...

http://dancesportinfo.net/Couple/34766/Photos.aspx

Hope this will work for someone. I saw both of those on the floor in competition and I think they are both very effective

4. Me

Me New Member

That white one is gorgeous and I admit I have my eye on it too, though I don't think I'm slim enough for it.

I'm the perfect height though!

5. Katarzyna

it's slim, I would say 0-5.. size 6 would be a little big..
    I liked it a lot when I saw it too, but I am not a perfect hight :( oh well

have to admit I have an eye on the pink as that one can be long enough.. the maker can open up the skirt by 2 inches without a problem.. so I might actually get it.. but we will see

6. Katarzyna

BTW, prices include shipping to the US

7. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Hate to be a pain, but, can you get a picture from her of the front? The green one would be perfect color for one lady, but with the peacock motif it would be nice to see how it plays into the front, I can sorta see that some feathers are maybe on the front.

8. Katarzyna

I saw it on the front, there weren't feathers.. i will ask her for photos of the front of both dresses...

9. Katarzyna

10. Katarzyna

11. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

OMG, I am madly in love with the pink-shades one with the rhinestone chains.... Love the white one too. Just out of curiosity, what do you think the pink one would go for? A girl can dream :rolleyes:

12. Katarzyna

about 1600 plus shipping... I think, but not sure yet.. will have to talk to her

13. Me

Me New Member

Just ate BAD Chinese for lunch... that white dress is most definitely too small for me at this point. Ugh. My stomach. :(

14. Katarzyna

not available anymore though so no worries :)

15. Katarzyna

both gowns are already sold.. the pink one will be available shortly. I will post it in new thread when it's for sale.

16. Katarzyna

I have one more dress from Dorota for similar measurements as the others that sold.. :) same design as the white gown but a little more elaborate. price $1250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Katarzyna

photos of front and back
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Katarzyna

One more gown to the collection:

This is a very unique gown, made to be noticed on the floor. The top is made of stones glued together back to back to create the chains and the net.. The skirt has a lot of volume and a lot of movement. It will fit a shorter lady but the skirt can be modified to fit up to 170cm.
    a lot of movement.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Wow. This one is exquisite.

20. Katarzyna

Totally, took me some time to post as I thought of keeping it for myself