Dance Ads > Two gowns for a shorter lady

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Jun 19, 2007.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Are you trying to sell that gown on a different web site? (It's the dress in your #18 post.) I saw that listed elsewhere lol. I can't remember which web site it was either. I had never seen a dress like that yet for the back is totally different than what you expect to find. But I was like, that dress looks familiar lol! I can't remember what web site it was, but I had to laugh when I saw this post. ;)

2. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

So far I put it on my site danceplaza and ballroomdancers.. dorota wore it for celtic and I saw it live. thats why it took me so long to decide if perhaps I can just snatch it for me.. but i have enough :) maye you also saw it on dancesportinfo on photos? this looks a bit heavy on top in photos but when you see it on the floor the net on top looks nice and just glistens :)

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I can't remember which site it was, but it was just this weekend when I saw it. And it did look a bit top heavy but very beautiful and different. That's what caught my eye about it. I'm sure that you'll have no problem selling that dress. ;)

4. Katarzyna

yes its' top heavy on the photos, a lot lighter in person.. love this dress on the floor though :)

5. Katarzyna

The pink gown is pretty much sold.. not sure to whom as 2 people are interested in it at the same time, one came around first and made an offer but the other offered to pay more.. So gown is not available, although the buyer hasnt' been decided yet.. That's up to Dorota..

Right now only her multicolored gown is still available, although there is one person deciding about purchasing it in 2 days. I will announce when I have more gowns from this elegant lady.