Dance Ads > Two-in-one ballgown and Swarovski competition jewelry on eBay

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Me, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Me

Me New Member

2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You must have been like Wednesday Addams as a child...

3. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

is the jewellry still for sale? x

4. Me

Me New Member

lil_glam: Yep! It's on sale until the auction ends Saturday morning. :)

Joe: Oh well... yes, I was described as such. ;)

5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Beautiful just beautiful! You will have no problems selling your items (unless I try to sell them to you again, which would be kind of useless lol). I still can't believe I did that lol! ;)

6. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

i don't really like using e-bay so how much would you be selling the bracelet for? x

7. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

A suggestion - add a picture of dress without the skirt to the listing (if it is not too late).

8. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

I'm confused...

9. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

I think she did.... it is shown as both a Latin dress and with the Smooth/Standard overskirt.

10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

About what??? ;)

and123 - Yes. She has two pictures of the dress, but you have to click on the link that will show the Latin and Ballroom versions.

11. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

sorry about that was just having a ditzy moment lol.... am no longer confused :)

12. Me

Me New Member

Well I am glad you are no longer confused, lol! Just let me know if you're interested!

So far have 11 people watching the dress. I think that's good. I'm sure to get some last minute bids. :D Not as many people watching the jewelry, but getting lots of questions.

It would appear that eBay traffic is picking up, despite it nearing the end of the month.

13. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

hiya,

If nobody ends up buying the jewellry could you please let me know as I may be interested.

14. danceislove

danceislove New Member

OMG! I totally had both of those horses when I was a kid! That is so funny :)

15. Me

Me New Member

LOL yeah, She-Ra rocked. All the kool kids had She-Ra. :cool:

Less than two hours left on my auctions. I have one bid on one horsie and on the dress. :)

16. Me

Me New Member

Ha! Well, my poor evil Ken doll didn't sell (I couldn't resist setting that wild auction up) but everything else did. Hurrah! Now I get to go tango shoe shopping. :)

17. danceislove

danceislove New Member

I still have she-ra! and her boyfriend..what was his name? beau or something? and several other she-ra trappings locked away in my old toy box somewhere. but yes all the cool kids definitely had she-ra. does that mean i'm still cool? ;)