Ballroom Dance > UK Dancers

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Blackjack, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack New Member

Hello there,

I am wondering if anyone can help me. My mum used to be a dance teacher and we lost my dad earlier this year so it has been a pretty tough year. I am trying to arrange a surprise visit to Blackpool for her next year. She has always wanted to dance at the Tower Ballroom and I want to try and make it happen for her somehow.

Can anyone suggest or recommend a dance school that might have a nice, kind male instructor that would be prepared to come to the ballroom and dance with my mum? She is in her late 70's but a very young minded lady and I would love to do this for her. It would mean the world to her to be able to dance at Blackpool.

If anyone can make any suggestions of who to talk to or any ideas at all, I would be incredibly grateful. I would love to be able to make her dream come true. Many thanks

2. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

You need to be date specific, as to which day..

3. Blackjack

Blackjack New Member

Tangotime, we do not have a date set as yet. I was more working it the other way and trying to fit around when I could find a partner for mum. If I am going to want someone to help me out, the least I can do is to try and fit around them. I am imagining spring/early summer.

4. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

The prospective partner will ask the same question...

5. Blackjack

Blackjack New Member

Ok, was just trying to be as flexible as possible.