Dance Websites > university dance forums UK

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by yoyao, Mar 6, 2004.

1. yoyao

yoyao New Member

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

It's a nice looking site. I hope you understand that DF has my heart, but this is a good site, anyway. I think they're a bit unrealistic in asking people to use their real name and location, though.

3. dave_aw

dave_aw New Member

Well you only need a first name and a vague location in the world. Not too unrealistic I hope. Most people don't use surnames or go into more detail than city/town.

Do come along and say hi on universitydancesport.com/board because it'd be nice to hear from people with a different viewpoint to just English students :)

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hi dave_aw. Welcome. :D

5. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hi dave, and welcome to the Dance Forums! :D

I actually just signed up on the other board myself.

One question. Miller had posted abour this forum in the approipriate place (this post) back on March 6th, but the Dance-Forums still haven't been added to the forum listings (in Open Circuit) as of yet. I'm not sure what the typical lag time is over there so was just curious if you had an idea when this might get taken care of.

6. dave_aw

dave_aw New Member

Ah well, you're talking to the right man - I'm the moderator for that section - I'll sort it out a.s.a.p.

Look forward to seeing you contribute there!

7. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Dave. I was just away for the weekend so will probably need a day or two just to catch up with this site, but I'll make sure to pop in for a visit after that! :D

8. hehe, I actually recognise a couple of names!
    Supposedly revising, but just updated that link section for Dave ;) Sorry, I never saw that before. Anymore suggestions for forum links, let me know. (Just post in website section of www.universitydancesport.com/board and I promise someone will get to it asap.)
    Vague location is all I really need on that board, as there are hidden boards for each uni team, and some discussions get controversial so people want to be able to identify who they are talking to, but with none students I am reasonably happy, as long as i vaguely know their interest in the site :)

Anyway, hope to see more of you on there, where are you guys based?