Dance Ads > Used Argentine Tango Dress for Sale (Also great for Latin)

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Me, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Me

Me New Member

I am cycling through my tango exhibition wardrobe, and have a few goodies up for grabs. These gowns are made for exhibition/fantasia, and both feature Swarovski crystals. Right now I am posting one but will come back later to post another.

----------------------------------------------------------

This gown is a real showstopper. Originally made for International Latin, this gown was born for stage tango! Brand new matching hair accessory and bracelets are included (photos to come later.)

[​IMG]

Front view

[​IMG]
    Side to back view

It is very fabulous and features a lot of intricate and heavy stonework in Jet and Siam, stone sizes 20ss and 30ss. The stonework you see on the bodice in this close-up shot is the same on the sides and on the back:

[​IMG]

This dress has a full body-suit (black) with removable bra cups (C). The dress is an exquisite stretch lace overlay, which covers the bodysuit and extends into the skirt. The weight of the lace is substantual, as it has been throughly stoned. The skirt finishes to a point on the front and back, and is trimmed in high quality black and red fringe. The entire lace overlay, which reveals all of your beautiful leglines, is generously covered in Swarovski of various sizes, colors Siam and Jet. I estimate this gown has 25 gross of Swarovski crystal stones ranging in sizes from 20ss to 30ss. There are also some large sew-on (non-Swarovski) stones all along the top of the gown, extending down the portion that opens to the back.

Maximum Measurements for a Flattering Fit:
    Bust: 36" (Cups are a B)
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 36"

I believe this dress to be a true size 4-6. It does allow for stretch but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

Asking: $585 (includes shipping)

NOTE: Shoulder and back straps may all be stoned in your choice of Onyx, Siam, or mix and match (two in siam, two in onyx) for an additional $75.

For more pictures and information, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3070163

2. Me

Me New Member

I forgot to include that this dress also includes brand new matching clip-on earrings!

Here is a picture of the hair accessory with the earrings:

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of one of two matching siam cuffs that come with the gown:

[​IMG]

3. Me

Me New Member

Here is another Argentine Tango gown up for grabs. This is one is by Argentine designer Mimi Pinzon.

[​IMG]

Here is a view from the other side, illustrating the dramatic split at the thigh:

[​IMG]

This one is more suited to tango performances at workshops and milongas, whereas the black one is more for stage tango, or for Latin (ballroom).

(NOTE: Swarovski Siam Bracelets are not included, but are available for purchase.)

This dress has a full body-suit (red) with bra cups (size B). As you can see on the torso, there is a cut-out where the middle is stretch lace, just under the bust-line. The waist returns to stretch satin and extends into the skirt. The bust and waist are sprinkled with Swarovski crystals in colors clear crystal and light siam.

The skirt is made from stretch red satin, and is cut above the left thigh, and then cut again in the middle on the back of the skirt. This cut allows for beautiful accentuation of tango leg lines. The hem of the skirt is trimmed with light siam swarovski crystals.

Maximum Measurements for a Flattering Fit:
    Bust: 34" (Cups are a B)
    Waist: 27"
    Hips: 36"

I believe this dress to be a true size 4-6. It does allow for stretch but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

4. Me

Me New Member

I forgot to add... the red Mimi Pinzon tango gown is $200, and more information may be found here:

http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3823646

I've been asked if the shoes come with the gown... they do not. For the curious, the shoes in the picture are Comme il Faut tango shoes in Red Suede with 3.75 heels, and you can get them for around $200, sometimes less. PM me and I can suggest sellers. :)

5. Me

Me New Member

I was asked to provide a picture of the Swarovski tango gown "on a live person." Ask and you shall receive! Just know that this gown is a bit big on me (you can see some bunching on the back.) I think unlike mentioned earlier that this gown could easily go to 30" on the waist before becoming too snug. I cannot correct this in the original post, but will update the listing.

[​IMG]

6. Me

Me New Member

Just a friendly bump to say that both of these beautiful gowns are still available!