Dance Ads > Used Dresses for sale by DanceSport Image

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Laura, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Laura

Laura New Member

Hi, Pygmalion suggested I list the dresses I have for sale here!

[​IMG]
    Dynamic black and white Standard gown. White "slinky" fabric with black velvet at neckline and black chiffon skirts. Long sleeves, built-in body suit. Decorated with 100's of crystal AB and jet rhinestones.
    Size 5-7 $450

[​IMG]
    Black and orchid Standard gown with black mesh yoke and sleeves. Black acetate slinky with multi-layered chiffon skirts. Orchid and light purple glittery vine patterns on bodice, picked out in matching rhinestones. Bottom skirt layer is orchid, and matches the float. Built-in bodysuit. Long sleeves, jewel-neckline. Worn only once.
    Size 12-16 $715

[​IMG]
    Cute Latin/Rhythm dress made of black matte lycra and purple and black slinky. Built-in leotard and bra. Front of neckline area (above the small drape) is black mesh. Black satin trim at hem of full swirly skirt. Jet black and tanzanite stones.
    Size 5-7 $630

[​IMG]
    Glittery red Latin/Rhythm dress made of slinky acetate/lycra blend. Wide keyhole back opening. Built-in panties and bra. Stand-up collar with "bolo" style tie. Straight skirt is slit up the back and flares out at the hem. Light siam rhinestones form a wide belt at the waist.
    Size 4-6 $530

For larger pictures and different views, please visit my web site at www.dancesportimage.com