Dance Ads > Used Latin and smooth dresses for sale (4 dresses)

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Yanou, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Yanou

Yanou Member

I have 4 dresses for sale. One is mine and the other 3 are my friend's.

Black and Red Latin Dress (by Dore Desings) $1,700 (This is mine.)
    [​IMG]

White and Red smooth Dress $550
    [​IMG]

Pink Latin Dress $400
    [​IMG]

Black Latin Dress $500
    [​IMG]

Large pics and descriptions can be found at http://latinballroom.net/pre-owned-dresses/

Thanks!

2. Me

Me New Member

That red and black one is HOT! It's too bad my partner will absolutely kill me if I buy anything else in red or black.

Good luck with selling your gowns! :)

3. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

The red and black one looks almost EXACTLY like the one I have....well, straighter-cut fringe skirt on this one. Different stoning and appliques, that's really all.

Do you have better pictures of the pink one? Including a shot of the back?

4. Yanou

Yanou Member

Thanks for your replies!

Here are a couple of pics of the pink dress.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some more for the black and red. I bought this dress about a year ago and wore it twice. It's in an excellent condition. The problem is I have a peculiar body type (fairly tall and thin (5' 6" and 120 lbs) with a big frame (i.e., wide shoulders), so it's kinda tight around the shoulders. (Probably you can tell from the picture.) It's a Dore Designs dress and I like it except that it's a bit tight aound the neck and shoulders for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Yanou

Yanou Member

I am lowering the price for this one to $1,500. Also, I'll pay for shipping.

[​IMG]

6. Yanou

Yanou Member

All 4 dresses are still available, and I'm lowering the price (again) for this black and red dress to $1300.