Dance Ads > Various formal and cocktail dresses for sale.

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by lcdancesport, Aug 10, 2008.

1. lcdancesport

lcdancesport Active Member

I'm going through my closet and came across some dresses that are too big for me now and I never wear them anymore, so I thought I'd pass them on!

Turquoise Cocktail Dress (it's a bit brighter than this picture, lighting is kind of bad). Size 7/8. Chiffon top layer with satin layer underneath. I originally bought it from David's Bridal and had it altered into a shorter dress. I'm 5'3" and it falls just below my knee. I wore it once to a wedding. $75 OBO + Shipping.
    [​IMG]

Red Satin Bridesmaid/Formal Dress. Size 8 BRAND NEW! I was going to wear this to my friend's wedding, but the wedding never took place... so I NEVER wore the dress! The bottom is pinned because I was going to get it altered. It is still its original full length. $100 OBO + Shipping
    [​IMG]

Black/Fuchsia Strapless Satin Bridesmaid/Formal Dress. Worn once in a wedding. Size 10. Very comfortable, comes with a black satin sash and has stoning on the front. The back splits open with a fuchsia layer. Has been altered for someone around 5'3". $110 OBO + Shipping
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

No pics of you modeling them? :raisebro:

3. lcdancesport

lcdancesport Active Member

Hey if that'll help me sell them, I'll do it!