Ballroom Dance > Videos > Video from Barcelona 2007

Discussion in 'Videos' started by chrisjohnston, Jul 1, 2007.

1. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Well-Known Member

Barcelona 2007

Fisrt pictures and video now posted from Barcelona

Cheers Chris

2. Casey

Casey Member

Great pictures! Are Hans and Bryan judging? Or is Bryan doing a show?

3. chrisjohnston

Bryan was on holiday.Hans is judging.Paolo was great last night.The show from Domenico was excellent.Hope the videos are working.

Cheers Chris

4. chrisjohnston

Just posted first video from Fiesta Mediterranea.

Cheers Chris

5. Casey

Casey Member

On my computer, the music is working, but the video on Domenico's & Gioia's waltz was skipping except on one double reverse. On Amateur Standard 3, the music was working, but the video stalled. But you should probably get feedback from other sources before concluding there's anything wrong w/ your videos.

6. Dancebug

Dancebug Well-Known Member

I must say thank you. I especially like the angle of the camera because it shows the dancers' foot work very well.

7. chrisjohnston

Just posted more video from the Latin Grand Slam and the shows at the after party.Will continue to post action photos of the actual comp.

Cheers Chris

8. chrisjohnston

I also checked all of the videos and they are working.The problem could be that your connection is not fast enough.Sometimes when I want to view the videos and am staying in an hotel for instance then the video stalls.

Cheers Chris

9. chrisjohnston

Video from latin Grand Slam and after party performances now posted.

Cheers Chris

10. Kata

Kata New Member

Thanks so much! Great videos...I especially enjoyed the am latin. :)

11. Casey

Casey Member

It must be my connection - I can tell the videos are terrific, though it looks like I'll be going to the public library to see them at full speed. Thanks for posting them! It's great to be able to see Maurizio & Melinda w/out the camera switching to someone else.