Dance Ads > violet smooth dress @size 8-16

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by fascination, Aug 6, 2006.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am selling my purple/violet smooth gown...see my photos...one on page one and another on page two...it is a year old...has been worn 6-7 times...I just got a new gown and have lost some wieght since it was made.....it is made by Deirdre of London it cost me $3300 and I have kept it in impeccable shape...I am 5 ft 6 or 7....I am 38-30-40... it is a bit big on me now...I don't have paypal or anything set up yet so it may take a while...I will also bring it to ohio and hotlanta and would like the option of wearing it there... if you are in the area for either of those comps or are in the midwest and think you may be interested maybe we can work something out...pm me if interested.....

2. fascination

also will try to scan a shot of the back but it is all the spanish lace down to a low (but covered) V line back...

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Do you have two purple dresses posted? It looked like that you had one that was violet and then one that was pink and purple unless they are the same dress under different lights. ;)

4. PasoDancer

PasoDancer New Member

That is a really, really, really pretty dress. If my dancing future were more certain, I would definitely be speaking with you...

5. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I've seen it on video and it is goregous.

6. fascination

different lighting

7. fascination

well...just remeber me b/c I beleive we are now size compatible...and it may not sell for a while and I am in no big hurry...

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Thanks and that is what I had originally thought lol. I wish I could afford dresses like those. Maybe when I start competing, I'll really look into some serious costumes, but it's looking like it won't be until next year for me unless my Swing Club competes. ;)

9. fascination

picture of the back of the gown is now in my gallery