Dance Ads > Wanted: Quality, affordable Rhythm and Smooth dress approx sz 12-16

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by danceislove, Jan 19, 2009.

1. danceislove

danceislove New Member

Hi All,
    Does anyone have either a nice rhyhm/latin or smooth dress that is around a 12-16 size? This would be for the novice/pre-champ level. There seems to be nothing of this size out there in the market... :-/ Let me know if you have or find something!

2. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Height?

3. danceislove

danceislove New Member

5'8" with a long torso. Not freakishly long, but longer ;)

4. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

PM'd you.

5. 2totango

2totango New Member

I am looking, too! Any suggestions?

6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

are you guys looking to rent or purchase?...and by when do you need them?

7. 2totango

2totango New Member

Purchase. I don't really NEED one for any date, but they aren't always easy to find, so I am always looking.

8. fascination

I will likely have two smooth available after heritage...if you are interested you can pm me...

9. danceislove

danceislove New Member

I need one of each to purchase, but would be open to renting if the price was right I suppose. But I'd rather just put my money towards a purchase.
    I have a small comp Feb 7 that I'd like to be able to find some dresses for, but if I don't I'm still looking for upcoming ones after that.

10. 2totango

2totango New Member

When is Heritage, fasc?

11. fascination

first week of march

12. 2totango

2totango New Member

Works for me. Next comp I'd be in is mid-march and april. Thanks so much!

13. fascination

well...pm me when you have some notions about what you are thinking

14. 2totango

2totango New Member

I'll wait until after Heritage and pm you, if that is okay.

15. fascination

16. fascination

not having mastered my new scanner yet, I have re-posted two poor shots of my two smooth/std dresses that will be available for sale in march

17. danceislove

danceislove New Member

Still looking for a size 12-16 dress for rhythm and smooth. Long-ish torso, 5'8" Anyone?

Thanks!

18. Laura

Laura New Member

I can't help someone is is 5'8", but if someone is 5'2"-5'4" I've got a Smooth/Standard gown.

19. Me

Me New Member

I have one coming my way, danceislove. The pictures are not the best, but will give you a general idea. This dress was designed by Julia Gorchakova.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I haven't placed my hands on it yet, so it might need some work, but even though the pictures are not the best, I believe the dress will be good.

I bought this with a few of our students in mind. They had expressed interest in competition wear for future exhibitions, but what I wear was too small to offer to them. They do not have any immediate events coming up, so I could let this one go to you and have time to find another gown for them to fight over. ;) (Or, we could discuss rental. It's your call!)

Anyway, let me know if you are interested! The dress is hot red lycra with Swarovski, and the bottom finishes in fringe.

20. Me

Me New Member

I should also have a smooth coming my way from the same dancer, and it also was designed by Julia Gorchakova. I can't find the pictures right now. I'll get them to you. :)