General Dance Discussion > Wax on, wax off??

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Tasek, Apr 26, 2004.

?

Guys showing chest hair???

1. Guys - Hairy and willing to show it!!

100.0%
  2. Have it, but don't flaunt it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Waxing, shaving, plucking, whatever it takes to get rid of the stuff!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Girls - Hmmm, come here you big teddy bear!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh, as long you're clean I don't care either way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Alright, you're getting a weed whacker for your birthday!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. squirrel

squirrel New Member

I tested it ;).
    I know there are persons who hate body hair... think it's disgusting... I have no idea why...

2. Flat Shoes

Flat Shoes New Member

I remember some time ago, Julia Roberts was photgraphed showing hair in her armpits. There was an 'uproar' in the fashion world, lots of models commenting on this, saying it was unhygienic etc. :roll: I say use soap!

But hey, if some guys just likes the feeling of clean shaven armbits ... go ahead sissy boys. It won't bother me. :lol:

3. squirrel

squirrel New Member

that is GROSS! :shock: I cannot conceive going out when my armpits are unshaven... much less showing it!!! It is completely disgusting...

For men, it's ok... they're supposed to have body hair... but women! That is soooooo gross!

4. Flat Shoes

Flat Shoes New Member

To me, Julia Roberts, with ot without hair in her armpits, are neither gross nor disgusting. :p

Neither are most other women I otherwise would feel attracted by. I'ts nicer without, but I have no problem with a little hair. (Of course it depends on the amount.)

Personally I think it has a lot to do with fashion and what's hot and not, it's a socail thing more than anything else. I mean, why else should it be gross? It's not dirty or unhygienic and it's not unnatural in any way.

5. Sabor

Sabor New Member

to be hairy or not to be hairy?.. that is the question :lol:

6. squirrel

squirrel New Member

I think we once again deviated... the thread was about MEN'S BODY HAIR

7. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Giggle! This won't be the first thread that was totally and completely highjacked. :oops: :lol:

8. Sabor

Sabor New Member

:doh: was it!?! .. and all this time i thought it was about beautiful women with painfully gorgeous hairless silky creamy skin! :bouncy:

9. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:) yeah, sabor, you wish

10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

do i now?... hmmm :ladiesma:

11. Sakura

Sakura New Member

To delamusica and Flat Shoes, thanks for the help on my Swing! :D 8) You both rock!

You got the painfully right! :evil: However, the complements can keep coming, right my fellow female DFites? :wink: :D

...Speaking of which, I have to shave today so I can wear my really awesome dress tonight! (I'm both angry yet happy about this... 'Cause I *love* my dress, but I *hate* shaving! :D Not that it matters, of course! =^_~=) I have to go to an awards banquet for the top 10 percent of every high school class (*brag, brag* last time I checked, I was 28th out of something close to, if not a little over 500...), but the freshman top 10 have to wait on us! =^__^= :twisted: But I had to do it last year, so I feel vindicated.

See you all later!

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

12. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

Not so interested in the topic anymore, are you? :wink:

13. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

You're 16. You don't shave, you scrape. :roll:

And what's all this talk about going on cruises and everything else? Hey, administration--do you think we can restrict access to some of these threads? I'm not sure Sakura should hear everything that's going on around here! :wink:

14. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Did you notice that no girls have voted for "come here you big teddy bear?"

15. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:evil: :D You're soooo mean to me! And I'm 15 1/2 to be exact! *nyan* :p. I handle *far* more than the "average bear!" :wink: :lol:

16. Sakura

Sakura New Member

...No, actually! Maybe we just like our men (*cough* pets *cough* no offence meant *cough*) well-groomed! :D :wink:

17. squirrel

squirrel New Member

pygmalion, we DF females do not live in a cave... hopefully ;)... as Sakura put it, we like our men hairy, but GROOMED! :))

18. Sabor

Sabor New Member

well.. in answer i would say that we like our ladies hairless except for the head, eyebrows .. and well groomed u know where :oops: oh yes.. and with creamy silky flowery scented smooth warm velvety skin texture of course :mrgreen:.. served with some strawberry & cream & chocolate please 8)

19. squirrel

squirrel New Member

sabor, you'll get fat on all those sweets... :)

20. Tasek

Tasek New Member

Nah, I'm sure he'll dance off the occasional strawberry with cream eaten from the smooth skin of a well-toned salsera's body ... hmm ...

wait, where was I again?? Lost in thoughts there for a bit!! ;) 8)

Good, hairy but groomed, that describes me quite nicely :D