Swing Discussion Boards > WCS Amazement

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by Spitfire, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

Thanks for sharing, Dave. That's pretty sobering. :(
    It's like how when I'm skiing, I'm much more afraid of other skiers (and snowboarders) than the terrain. I wonder if there's a market for defensive-dancing classes. :)

2. Terpsichorean Clod

And you could have different swing divisions: black belt, brown belt... ;)

3. Silveralsa

Silveralsa New Member

Totally based on amount of bruises/injuries incurred to the OTHER dancing pairs, LOL ;)

4. Terpsichorean Clod

Ah, good point! I wonder if you could increase the damage by rhinestoning the weapons...er...followers. ;)

5. Dave

Dave New Member

Seeing as we're taking on a martial theme, allow me to post the following, which I originally wrote in response to an "are aerials safe on the dancefloor" argument elsewhere. It was just about the time saturation advertising for "300" was on the television. (N.B. it may aid comprehension to know that the dance organization Ceroc had just banned all aerials at their venues).

6. Silveralsa

Silveralsa New Member

LOL... wow....

7. Terpsichorean Clod

:uplaugh: You should so film it!

8. Silveralsa

Silveralsa New Member

I second the motion!

9. Terpsichorean Clod

Can I be an extra? I'd love to be able to brag to my friends that I'm Airstepper #217 who gets disemboweled by a shoe brush between 1:22 and 1:23.

10. Silveralsa

Silveralsa New Member

ROTFL - ooh, ooooh, can I be Airstepper #2 who during an thrown-aerieal takes out couple #14 with highkicks to the head??? :D