Swing Discussion Boards > WCS Conventions

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by Spitfire, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Whatever it was that was so bad I hope it's over and done with then. I kind of take it that the studio is better off with Robert running the show.

Who is Devorah? Does she work at the Paragon? There is a young lady who works there named Deb, but I'm guessing we're not talking about the same person.

2. dancergal

dancergal New Member

Spitfire, Devorah used to compete with Lonnie, who used to own the Paragon. I thought they still competed together. Lonnie still teaches dance classes on Fridays, usually ballroom, but he'll teach a WCS class now and then. Sometimes Devorah used to teach with Lonnie (and she also does privates), but since we don't go on Fridays, I don't know if that is still true.

3. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

I also go to the Friday dances and I think Lonnie is the only one who teaches those at least when I've been there. I knew Lonnie in Tucson years ago when he taught at two studios where I got started.

4. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

I was under the impression that Lonnie and Devorah broke up, and are no longer competing together . . . she and Robert now compete together . . .

. . . not sure who works or teaches there . . .