Dancers Anonymous > Weird snacks

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by sbrnsmith, Jan 5, 2014.

1. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

What are the wierd crazy snacks you would never admit to eating? Mine is Frito chips with Sriracha sauce.

2. DL

DL Well-Known Member

<pet peeve>
    'i' before 'e', except after 'c', or when sounded as 'a' as in 'neighbor' or 'weigh'...

...except for 'weird'
    </pet peeve>

(sorry for the off-topic post)

3. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

As far as food goes, I'm an open book. If people are going to judge me based on my weight and what I eat, they're overlooking countless other opportunities with my personality, etc. :)

Although I did eat a whole bag of sweet potato chips with peanut butter recently.

4. Hedwaite

And string cheese in honey mustard.

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I too have no issue admitting to what I eat...it is what it is...and I have had either louisiana hot or sriracha on just about anyting you can imagine

6. Hedwaite

I don't know if it's weird or not, but I do trail mix on top of my salads, whether there's M&Ms in it or not. And it's not always smothered in ranch dressing either- I really like oil/vinegar-based dressings, if I can find the right one.

Sriracha's great, but Sriracha-flavored Ruffles were something I just couldn't like. Also, I actually like the "browner than normal" chips, instead of the pale ones they try to sort out and sell. The brown ones are all toasty.

7. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

By ' never admit to eating" I only meant grossness factor, not anything related to anyone's weight or calorie intake

8. Hedwaite

I understand that- it was a tangent-reflection on my part, and was not intended to detract from your original message. But now that you mention it: Pork rinds. I know what they are, they disgust me, yet when I see the vendor booth at an outdoor festival, I have to get a bag.

9. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I was very disappointed in the sriracha flavored ruffles, I am a big sriracha fan and felt like they tasted much more like tabasco than sriracha.

I'm sure I eat some weird things but nothing is coming to mind at the moment...

10. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

from my grammar school days.... one of those packaged brownies and potato chips.
    What the heck, everything is better with chocolate, right?

11. Hedwaite

Chocolate covered potato chips- had those once.

side note- what is it about certain beef jerky seasonings that make ONE blister pop up at the VERY back of my molar? Just there, same place, every time. And no, it's not "eating six packs of it"- I'm only on the second half of the first one :)

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Must have been interesting on apple pie.

13. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Yeah, the thread title really weirded me out.

14. fascination

there was also a sweet fnish which was just.....wrong

15. fascination

I fixed it

16. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

But sriracha has a slightly sweet finish!

17. fascination

mebbe true, but if you are going to do that you have to have a proportionate kick before it...there was scarcely any kick and way too much sweet...imv

18. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Apple slices dipped in peanut butter

Dunno if it's weird but everyone around here seems to think so.

19. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

Nope, I love apples and peanut butter. Mix in cheese slices and it's perfect!

20. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Crackers, sharp cheddar and sliced dill pickle. Mmm....

fascination likes this.