Swing Discussion Boards > west coast swing room&hustle

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by dancin/dj, Jul 20, 2004.

1. dancin/dj

dancin/dj Member

ok, anybody here go to diane nardones world hustle event-w/ west coast swing room? i was there and give a thumbs up,the west coast swing grooved-the dj"s were good -good dancers :) ,the hustle room was hot also,good dj's and dancers in the hustle room,kudos too this event. :)

2. westiemonkey

westiemonkey New Member

NO I didn't go but Anthony DeRosa rocks as a DJ.... I'm not sure when he DJ but I hope you got to hear him spin his WESTIE music.

3. dancin/dj

dancin/dj Member

hey westiemonkey,yep i heard anthony-i know him and his mom-he's a good dj and dancer-and his mom is a good dancer-brooklyn in the house 8)

4. westiemonkey

westiemonkey New Member

Yes... He's my baby.... He was my Dj for my b-day party and now for my sister's wedding....... Love that Boy.... I mean Man

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Is this an ongoing event, an annual event or just a one-time thing? Who does the organizing? Is there a web site?

6. dancin/dj

dancin/dj Member

hello pygmalion,this event is once a year,diane does weekly dances in north and central jersey- i did a google search and a site came up under world hustle dance championships ,me thinks this is her site im going to read it now, diane nardone is the organizer- very nice thank you in the beginning of her page, and yes its a on going event :) , come up this way you'll like it and many other east coast events 8)