Swing Discussion Boards > West Coast Swing?

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by Coyotex, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Coyotex

Coyotex New Member

I'm new to this board. Are there any threads for WCS? I see a lot of Lindy stuff, but not too much WCS. Just curious. Thanks.

2. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

You can use the Search feature (third from the right) to search of all threads with WCS in them.

3. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Welcome to DF. :D

While not much as of late, WCS has been discussed here a lot.

Why not start a topic? ;-)

4. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Welcome to DF. There are some that do WC exclusively and some that do a lot of different dances including WC. I think it is a great dance and loads and loads of fun.

5. chandra

chandra New Member

Welcome!

(I recognize that user name from SW. I dont post there anymore, but did for a long time. Off to remember you ;) )

Im trying to remember any specific threads that are WCS related, and Im drawing a blank right now... Im sure we've had lots...

:D

6. Dancelf

Dancelf Member

Or use the "search for threads by user" feature, targeting the posters who dance primarily WCS. I think you'll find most of the threads in this list are related to West Coast Swing, and from there you may find similarly tracked folk.

7. dancergal

dancergal New Member

Hi there. I'm a WCS dancer. I don't dance WCS only, but it's our primary dance right now. We also dance country and dabble in Hustle, NC2step and ChaCha when we get the chance. Since I work full time I don't post alot, but try to get here to read posts now and then. I'm waiting for some more WCS posts too.

8. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

Cool! Another Hoosier! Welcome, Coyotex! Is WCS your only dance, or do you do others, as well?