Swing Discussion Boards > Westie Wire

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by leftfeetnyc, Apr 7, 2008.

1. leftfeetnyc

leftfeetnyc New Member

I know I should be putting this in the "websites" section, so I did. But since it's dance style specific, I'm adding a link here.

Brian Faust - All Star WCS competitor and owner of Event Express Pro (judging software) has recently launched an amazing website resource for WCS dancers.

www.westiewire.com

The homepage is a blog that's going to be featuring articles from various well-known names in WCS: Skippy Blair, Mario Robau Jr., Victor Loveria, etc. Besides the articles there are also new items featuring other websites and important announcements for the national community.

There's also a comprehensive calendar that is searchable by state for local dances and a National events calendar as well.

Both the calenadar and blog link to a discussion forum where you can debate and discuss the articles, chat about various dances or ask questions of the event organizors. A lot of the stuff discussed here on DF is talked about over there in more depth. And a lot of pro's are getting involved and answering questions. John Lindo, Mario Robau, John Festa - they're all posting regularly and clarifying dance concepts that are brought up.

www.westiewire.com Check it out!

2. d nice

d nice New Member

Excellent, I keep wanting to do more WCS, maybe after the summer when I'm back from Australia.

3. niniandcat

niniandcat New Member

good artical ! thank you