Dancers Anonymous > What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pr, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Sylph

Sylph New Member

Now that you mention it, I think I will pour an Amarula for myself to celebrate my results!!! yum!

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

getting ready to wind down from non-work-related internet use for the whole weekend. getting my last bit of DF and FB in before hitting the Web Diet button. ;)

3. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Really getting a feel for California Napa/Sonoma vineyards and great food!!!! ahhhhhh vacations are great for the soul!

4. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Eating a mild curry that's more spicy than I thought it would be, and drinking my second glass of milk to go along with it. It's a biiiiig glass, and I hate milk.

That's how spicy the curry is.

5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I'm going to bed now...

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

and me too. :)

7. dcharmd1

dcharmd1 New Member

checking on my cafe world

8. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Trying to work through some eyestrain from so much reading and studying. I've switched to the recordings of the lecture... I just had a nice lunch. In the background (with the sound almost off), I have Disc 1 of Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother on...

9. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Just sitting here after re-arraigning my storage shed outside.

10. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

Watching my favorite movie and having some dinner.

11. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Catching up on some DF :)

12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Winding down to go to bed, and do homework most of the day tomorrow...

13. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

just off phone w/ dtr...she sounds calm but still doesn't know what is up w/ her roommate...they are very close so I hope all is well...sleeping next to the phone tonight

14. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

sat down on computer googling to death, not having much luck. Google is sacked.

15. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Just dropped off DD at Ontario Airport, embracing this day off (holiday) from work, enjoying the hectic whirlwind of memory making moments from the last 3 days with DD, friends, family and getting ready to get my big ol ARSE off of this computer chair and onto the Eliptical machine. Good Lord.

16. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Reading DF threads;)

17. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Hurricane Ray just had breakfast at the Einstein Bros Bagels cafe by Texas Christian University. I'm catching up with my journal, enjoying my still-new MacBook Pro. I'm going to catch up on other errands, and then do homework for my iPhone app development class for my doctorate studies.

I love the atmosphere around a university, even the rival of my own school, which is SMU (where Laura Bush and Lauren Graham went to school). I love having this morning to enjoy some cafe time...

18. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Just cleaned my makeup brushes with my newly purchased MAC brush cleanser, made some online purchases, then finally got time sitting down to DF

19. MultiFaceted Dancer

MultiFaceted Dancer Active Member

Reading many threads on DF

20. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

homework!!!
    :banana: