Dancers Anonymous > What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pr, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

You, too!

2. Kits

Kits New Member

Is waiting...patiently...waiting...

3. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Well-Known Member

Heading out for some dancing shortly

4. soshedances

soshedances Active Member

Wishing she was out dancing...but is inside studying because BF's fraternity has kidnapped him after he made plans with her...

5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To soshedances...

soshedances, I have to study a lot this evening, too! Hang in there--and I will...
    :banana:

6. soshedances

Ok, deal! :cheers:

7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To shoshedances

soshedances, I hope your schoolwork went well at the end of last week. My went well--I got a homework assignment and a presentation done on Friday. Now it's on to the next homework assignments for a couple of classes that I'm juggling in the air!

8. Kits

Kits New Member

o goodluck to your studies ray!
    Right now anticipating to leave for the night

9. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Going to bed. Night all. :car:

10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To Kits

Kits, thank you for saying that! Have a good night--and a good day tomorrow (Monday)...

:cool:

11. soshedances

8) Awesome, Ray! I got a bunch of small things out of the way, little annoying stuff like copying over some lecture notes, filling out paperwork for my job, a little reading...nothing major, but got rid of a bit of "clutter".

12. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Waiting for my dinner to cook.

13. Kits

Kits New Member

playing with balloons

14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Homework at a fabulous Borders book store! I can't ever go into one of these without buying something cool!

15. Kits

Kits New Member

^That is a nice place to go to.
    I need to go there and buy more manga. ^-^

16. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

If you already know whatyou want, have you tried anime nation? Awesome webste with lots of choices. And they have free shipping on orders over (I think)$75 and some of their stuff is significantly discounted from list price. Worth a look, IMO.

The largest manga collection I've ever seen in a non-speciality book store was at Books A Million, though.

17. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Watching the new kitten prowl around while the dogs keep an eye on her, one cat is indifferent, and the other DOES NOT CARE, YOU HEAR HIM? HE'S NOT SULKING. (He's in the kitchen pouting.)

Yeah, I wasn't going to keep the kitten someone dumped at the barn. I was just going to host her until she was done with the medication and then she'd go be a barn cat. Yeah.

18. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Just got up from a nap--and now it's time for (what else?) homework. The challenge continues, in a good way...

:cool:

19. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Watching basketball on TV.

20. Kits

Kits New Member

Yeah I have looked at anime nation. I usually buy manga at cons since they sometimes have great deals. I didnt know about Books a million though and I think there is one right by me. I'll check it out thanks! =)

Right now I am resting my legs and feet after a long day of dancing.