Dancers Anonymous > What does he (she) look like?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by mamboqueen, Nov 9, 2005.

1. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Let's have some fun. Take the person who posted above you and tell us what you imagine they look like. And remember what my mother used to say: if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything :)

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Ok. I'll just make an expression then.

:p

3. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Sagitta . . . tall, muscular, blonde, blue eyes . . . I know the pictures of him in the Photo Album are not the real ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just does that to keep the women from inundating him with PM's . . .

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well Im havin trouble getting the telly tubby image out of my mind, but I'll say salt and pepper hair, goattee(sp?) and cowboy boots

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Too easy. I know what you look like. Cool, classic, blonde beauty.

6. mamboqueen

Hmmmm....Well, it took me a long time to figure out based on a few hair conversations, but: dark complexion, dark hair, I'll guess around 5'6". Striking.

7. fascination

you know people look nothing like the way they look when they compete;) but:kissme: anyway...and I've seen your pcs so I know how lean and lovely you are MQ too...so oh well...now LYnn and DP those are the two that intrigue me ...

8. lynn

lynn New Member

yeah, fascination is what i consider a classic beauty - the ones you imagine that walks out of a 19th century painting!

Pygmalion - i remember seeing her picture around - Speaking of which, where are those boudoir pictures you promised :wink: ??!!!

now, i'm curious what MQ looks like.....

9. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

Lynn - medium height - 5'6", dark hair.

10. lynn

lynn New Member

care to share how you came to that conclusion??

now, there's always high heels & hair dyes :lol: :lol: :lol:!!

hmm, i kind of imagined you to be the ballerina type.....

11. fascination

i love you people...though now I will certainly never allow you to meet me;) now mq thata funny one...I have seen her picture...but befor I did I though she might look something like oh kat mulgrew or meridith vierra...I'd say now she reminds me more of some cross btwn susa sarandon, and jobeth williams,...I dunno...lean

pygmalains picture where too fuzzy but I have lots of images of here...see thread that I am going to start

12. fascination

oh befor I forget...lynn..thin reddish brown hair..pale...brown eyes..wire glasses precise well pressed clothing

13. mamboqueen

Ha ha ha!!! Susan Sarandon's got two things on me. Two BIG things! *LOL*

(plus she's like 50-something, isn't she??!!!)

14. mamboqueen

well pressed clothing for Lynn? chuckle --> go read her post on the Oscar/Felix thread.

15. fascination

well okay I was grasping at a likeness...besides I'd be okay w/50 if I looked that good...still let me state for the record ...MQ IS WAY YOUNGER THAN 50...and doesn't even look her age....(how's that?;) )

16. lynn

lynn New Member

well pressed clothing??!!! :shock:

this is too funny!!! my mom actually wouldn't let me leave the house one day and insisted on ironing my shirt first - she obviously has very different fashion taste than i do :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

17. mamboqueen

much better. all is forgiven. *hugs*

18. fascination

yeah but howd I do on the other stuff? you dont have to be specific ...but was some of it right?

19. lynn

lynn New Member

MQ, is there a picture of you floating in cyberspace that i can take a peek??

P.S. for the record - i'm not thin, just average (in terms of everything) - the kind that you see walking on the street :wink: !

20. mamboqueen

okay; I see *all* kinds walking on the street!

I'll pm you a link...I know there's something out there somewhere.