Salsa > What I learned this weekend ...

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by mellody43, May 24, 2004.

1. Sakura

Sakura New Member

*shudders* You had to bring up *THAT* song... That's one of Michael's that I just tend to go on believing he never wrote/recorded/etc... =>_<= And he looks scary in the movie... No offence to him of course; short hair just never did suit him -- at least when it was straight and voluminous. *makes a face*

Ooh! Pictures! I must go look at those! :twisted: :D :twisted: Well, then off I trot! *waves*

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

2. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

sakura: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:wink:

Hey! Where did everyone else who was on this topic disappear off to?! This past weekend, I learned that Driver's Ed. homework assignments are evil, and that I still love Salsa! What did everyone else learn? :D :roll:

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Ummm, that you & JS like to hijack threads? :wink:

5. Sakura

Sakura New Member

*looks offended* Moi?! :shock: :shock: Monsieur, non!

'Sides, you can't blame it on JS and me! Nobody else jumped in with any other comments! :twisted: I win! My logic is unbeatable!

'Sides, I did my part in bringing the topic back to it's original idea, "What I learned this weekend!" So, ha!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: I loooove sugar. =^__^= Sooo happy now!

6. salsalawyer

salsalawyer New Member

be glad you didn`t wear cords!

7. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Hey Salsalawyer! Welcome to the DF! :D Got any stories of these cords to share with us? We won't bite! *purrs contentedly and bats at a little toy mouse* Hard.... :wink:

8. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

cords huh? 8) hmmmmmmmm 8) this sounds like it's gonna be an 'interesting' story. Welcome to DF salsalawyer :wink: share the goodies :D