General Dance Discussion > What is your current romantic relationship status?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by rumblefish, Oct 6, 2008.

?

What are your current romantic relationship(s), if any, and with whom?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. I'm currently not in a romantic/sexual relationship.

29 vote(s)
    43.3%
  2. I'm married and we met through dance community.

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. I'm married but we did not meet through dance community.

14 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. I have a BF or GF or SO and we met through dance community.

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  5. I have a BF or GF or SO but we did not meet through dance community.

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  6. I now have multiple romantic/sexual partners and I met all through dance community.

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  7. I now have multiple romantic/sexual partners but did not meet all through dance community.

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  8. I now have multiple romantic/sexual partners and did not meet any through dance community.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

This poll is private and your identity will not be revealed to anyone, including OP.

Please read poll question carefully, read all possible selections very carefully, and choose the one most applicable.

Note: "romantic/sexual" , for purposes of the poll, will mean "romantic and/or sexual".

'Dance Community' means dancing with dancers who've obviously taken lessons, and you see various members of the community at dance lessons, dance socials, or bars or restaurants where there's dancing and crowd is skilled in dancing. Thanks!

Feel free to post comments, but use your discretion, as your posts will not be private.

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

you are so funny...

i guess you're wondering how affected dancer's are in their romantic lives by their dance obsession, huh? meh... i can understand.

3. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

No, YOU ARE funny! te he he

4. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Wow, lots of dancers not getting any. Too busy dancing?

5. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

Point of clarification

Clarification: "romantic/sexual", for purposes of the poll will mean:

romantic and/or sexual.

6. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

Lol !!!

7. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

i don't have nothing to hide.
    I am in this category - I have a BF or GF or SO and we met through dance community.

My BF is the owner of a dance studio and we manage it together.

8. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

oh rumblefish you are so funny!!! You are good at setting up "romance related" threads and polls:)

9. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

You can't assume that. :nope: There's built in selection bias here - DF-ers and only DF-ers who choose to respond.

You can only say that most who answered this poll are not getting any. ;)

10. etp777

etp777 Active Member

The members getting some don't haev any time to vote between dancing and "other" activities. :)

11. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

so only registered DFers are allowed to answer polls? then really biased. Maybe if we extend the poll to unregistered users we will more likely to get a more unbiased results? just not sure if this will invite more spammers.

12. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

The Cheek! :lol:

Anyway, I'm currently single. If a fair maiden pops along and flutters her eyelashes then who knows. I'm not in a rush, I'll sort it out when I'm 50 or something... :lol: dancing is better than sex...

13. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

not in that category. ;)

well, after a great dancing practice, sex is mmmmmmmmmmmm. :p:cool:

14. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

LOL!!!!

DF'ers are also a limited sampling, their profiles may be different than the rest of the "social dancing community"; the poll is certainly not scientific, but I'm interested in the results anyway. :p :rocker:

15. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

:lol:

meanie! :p

16. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

Despite Malakawa's post in #13, I should think sex after a hard workout for most would be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....and not mmmmmmmmmmmmm......lol!

17. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Depends. Energy would be down physically, but the emotional energy/spark created during the dancing can more than make up for that. Be surprised what reserves you can tap with the right inspiration. :D

18. hustleNflow

hustleNflow New Member

Can we retitled this thread the "Bow chicka wow wow" thread? lol :lol:

I'm celibate and I'm happy. It saves time, money, energy, and my sanity :cool:

19. Stagekat

Stagekat Member

I'm with ya on both counts HnF! :p

20. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Mark Ballas sends his regards :lol:

Nah, seriously though... good for you. It does save a lot of headache... I'd have never started dancing properly if I was in a realtionship.