General Dance Discussion > What is your current romantic relationship status?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by rumblefish, Oct 6, 2008.

?

What are your current romantic relationship(s), if any, and with whom?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. I'm currently not in a romantic/sexual relationship.

29 vote(s)
    43.3%
  2. I'm married and we met through dance community.

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. I'm married but we did not meet through dance community.

14 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. I have a BF or GF or SO and we met through dance community.

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  5. I have a BF or GF or SO but we did not meet through dance community.

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  6. I now have multiple romantic/sexual partners and I met all through dance community.

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  7. I now have multiple romantic/sexual partners but did not meet all through dance community.

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  8. I now have multiple romantic/sexual partners and did not meet any through dance community.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am not talking about how men think...I am referring to what occupies their minds...but I will keep my view on that to myself for the time being

2. fascination

meh...I was always in the "poke your finger in the underside " camp

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I liked the take a bite and put other halff back if you don't like it solution., :)

4. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

A-ha! so YOU'RE the one to blame for that. Gross!

5. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Oh. Well...

6. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

A recent study discovered the #1 thing that makes a man happy. The internet.

Mmmm. Gooogle! [Agggh]

7. fascination

men are visual...makes sense to me

8. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

Lol!

Anyway, in my Jack Benny mode (I'm only 39 years old!) my experience tells me that women are not illogical-they just react differently to things or comments made by men, when the man intended a different reaction. The 'I'm from Venus, you're from Mars' book helps. But let's not go there-your excuse is that it's OFF TOPIC! :)

9. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

If it's wrapped as a gift you don't know what it contains, or if the advertising is removed from it, you don't have a clue. Then you select a piece, but you really don't know what you're getting until you bite into it-at least if it's 'assorted'.

10. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

Please keep to yourself. Let's not go there! It's off-topic anyway, so you have a good excuse NOT to go there! yadayadayada :nope:

11. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

Come to think of it-yes, it IS gross, but FUNNY COMMENT!

12. rumblefish

rumblefish New Member

Looks like the responders to the first, second and third selections aren't 'getting any'...those who aren't involved in a romantic/sexual relationship and those who are married. te he. So that's currently 42 out of 53 who 'aren't getting any'! ;) :raisebro: roflmao!

13. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

oh saw those t-shirts with Chinese love character somewhere, some of them kind of cute, usually designed with flower pattern or heart; some of them poor quality cheapie looking, guess that girl is wearing a super cute one...

14. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

really? not car or sports?

15. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

A car is transportation.

And maldita sports! That stuff's boring!

But with the Internet, you have access to all kinds of information.

16. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Internet used to be interesting at one point (apart from here and a couple of other forums I frequent). Same with cars.... but for me as I've grown older there seems to be more important things in life... family, your own health, doing something (i.e. dancing for me) actually worthwhile/achieving you never thought possible...

I wouldn't have a clue what to do on a date now, so I'd pass up on a restaurant and take the lady dancing instead :D

This thread actually makes me feel all soppy for a change and mellow. [​IMG]

I wouldn't tar all women with the same brush. ;) Men can just be as illogical a lot of the times! Women tend to be more caring/honest/sincere/loving/romantic/thoughtful I find... sure, there are some women who are not but I can count only on one hand those who I've come across who are like this. /romantic sigh

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i'm more logical than most men i've met. eh...what's a chica to do? ;)

18. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Grab a couple dark tequila cosmos and stoop to our level. :)

19. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I wonder how many of the first group ARE married ??

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i usually just smile patiently...the tequila helps. ;)