Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > What Was Your Favorite Season of DWTS ???

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by Ray Sison, Apr 17, 2010.

?

Which was your favorite season?

1. 1

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. 2

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  3. 3

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. 4

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 5

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  6. 6

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. 7

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. 8

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  9. 9

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. 10

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

Season 2 with Drew Lachey was def my favorite.... followed by season 4 (i believe it was) with Apolo and Joey Fatone.

Drew Lachey was def my fav celebrity of all time... he was funny and although he didnt have the most natural talent that season, he certainly was the most hardworking, which is why i am glad he won! I <3 his "save a horse ride a cowboy" freestyle... i saw when he and cheryl went on tour and loved it then too!

My fav pros has varied a lot over the seasons... first it was cheryl for her choreography and teach method, then Julianne for her choreo and skill, then Derek for his choreo but then started to not like his attitude... then MArk ballas for his great personality... its just an emotional roller coaster with the pros on this show! lol... If i had to absolutely choose RIGHT NOW, i'd say Tony because he has been a great coach for me personally... i also love Karina and really miss her on the show!

2. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

TinyDancer, Yay! Me too for Season Two! :)

3. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

I agree with all of this, except that my favorite pro is Anna T. I do enjoy Julianne, too, but not as much. And yeah, Jonathan deserves the ringeriest ringer that ever rang next time.

4. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

My favorite seasons were:

1st place--Season 3--Emmitt Smith vs. Mario Lopez.

2nd place--Season 5--Helio C. vs. Mel B., and just a LOT of good dancing and good choreography.

I like it when there are two or three serious contenders and you can imagine it going either way. Keeps it interesting.

5. TinyDancer109

CCM, I loved Helio! :)

6. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

No favorite season, but favorite routines come to mind....

Drew & Cheryl - Paso Doble to Thriller
    Drew & Cheryl - Freestyle to Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

Helio & Julianne - Quickstep, can't forget Helio's yellow suit

Apollo & Julianne - Samba

Evan & Anna - Paso Doble

7. TinyDancer109

Purr, These are all of my favorites too! Although i think my fav of Apolo and Julianne is their cha cha to "Push it"... makes me laugh everytime... they looked like they had so much fun! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=wSXj95yNNTM

8. Laurie

Laurie New Member

I voted for Season 2, as I loved the final 3--especially Drew!

9. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Purr, good ones... :cheers:

10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

ChaChaMama, yes it is great when it is exciting all the way to the finish! :)

11. AMeader

AMeader New Member

I like season 6 a great deal... probably because Jason Taylor was on... :)

12. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

Season 9 with Kelly Osbourne ..... she just made it so believable and fun.

13. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Oh, how I agree!

14. I second that! These two were also my favorite seasons. I loved Mario and Karina and still think they should have won. He danced one of the very rare good salsas/mambos on this show (probably the only good one so far), those dances normally really s-ck!

Oh, and I was a huge fan of Helio! Loved his Pachuco quickstep!

I also loved, loved, loved Apollo and Gilles! And rooted for Christie Yamaguchi.

My favorite pro was Julianne! She is so hot! Now it is definitely Chelsea who is really hot, too! She was one of my favorite dancers on her season of So You Think You Can Dance and I was so happy when she joined DWTS so that I could see more of her. Yes, she performed a miracle with Ty.

I used to be really emotionally involved in my first seasons and even voted. Now I just sit back, enjoy the dancing and do not really care so much anymore who wins.

15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

salsera_alemana: good choices! And I agree about Julianne! :) Thanks for your post!

16. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

What season was Kristi Yamaguchi on?

17. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

danceronice, that was Season 6 (in the Spring of 2008), and she beat Jason Taylor and Cristian de la Fuente...

18. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Yeah, that was a good competition between him and Kristi Yamaguchi. (The Spring of 2008...)

19. LCbaseball22

LCbaseball22 Member

Season 4 for sure- Apolo and Julianne! :)

Speaking of I really miss Hough on the show :( She's gotta be one of the best female dancers I've seen, and for the guys her bro isn't bad himself, but I hear he's leaving too. I don't blame him, the judging and all the histrionics and crap was ridiculous last season, even though he won yet again...

20. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Good choice, LCbaseball22! I am a Julianne fan for sure. This morning, I saw that they already announced the cast for next time: Among them, Sugar Ray Leonard, Kendra Wilkinson, Petra Nemcova, Hines Ward, Kirstie Alley, and Ralph Macchio...

I will be rooting for Petra... :)