Tango Argentino > Whats the title of this vals?

Discussion in 'Tango Argentino' started by wadpro, Aug 1, 2010.

1. wadpro

wadpro Member

2. Lilly_of_the_valley

Lilly_of_the_valley Well-Known Member

I hope you understand that nobody in their right mind will download something from the unknown source on their very own computer. Vade retro.

3. wadpro

wadpro Member

There is no need to be paranoid. The file extension is mp3 not exe.

Besides because I am an old member, I think I am a reliable person enough.

4. dchester

dchester Moderator Staff Member

Generally speaking, it is better to use a more generally recognized safe site (like youtube) to pose your questions from.

The name of the song is, Palomita Blanca. I don't recognize the artist, however.

5. wadpro

wadpro Member

Many many thanks dchester!:)

I hope someone will able to tell me the artist...

6. wadpro

wadpro Member

I found!, Its Canaro Orquestra

7. Steve Pastor

Steve Pastor Moderator Staff Member

I'd say TodoTango is another "trusted source" for music.

8. Zoopsia59

Zoopsia59 Well-Known Member

Even a best friend can unintentionally pass along a virus, trojan, or worm. Besides, we have no way to determine the level of virus protection you employ in your own computer use. A file does not have to be an exe to contain a problem. Many years ago, everyone I worked with managed to contract the Word Macro bug simply by sharing .doc files. (I can't remember now what exactly it did, but it was sure hard to eradicate it with everyone passing it around)

So you shouldn't take it personally if anyone is afraid to download something in order to answer your question. It isn't about you being a newbie or regular or whatever on this forum. It's about being cautious in clicking on links and/or downloading files that we don't actually want ourselves just to answer a question that we may not care about having an answer to. I've tossed a lot of FWD FWD FWD messages with attachments even from some of my good friends, especially when they don't add anything to the body of the text so I know it wasn't just a virus mailing itself to everyone in their address book.

I (and I'm sure many others here) would much prefer to be paranoid than risk infection over something relatively unimportant to us. The risk may be low, but the potential damage is significant and hardly worth it.