Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > Who are the sexiest pro dancers?

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by rpungin, Mar 20, 2007.

1. rpungin

rpungin New Member

Who is the sexiest male and female professional dancer this season? Take a poll here.

2. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

The sexiest pro female dancer isn't on the show. That would be my teacher. Duh.

3. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Edyta makes me forget that in general, I'm a heterosexual woman that likes men.

4. QQS_Girl

QQS_Girl New Member

talking of women, Elena G. does it for me. How hot was she last night? I appreciate that she's not a tiny little girl, she's got a body on her. and Tony....don't even get me started....how hot are they together!!! =)

5. tuftufwang

tuftufwang Member

Karina! Hands down. Beautiful dancer. Long lean body. Perfect.
    Max with slicked back hair and not the rather puffy looking-do he sported last night. (but if I had my choice it will be Slavik who is my long-time crush ;))

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

not yulia?

7. Musique

Musique New Member

Karina, hands down. She makes me forget I'm a straight.

8. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Agreed! Edyta's fabulous body is only surpassed by Yulia Z, who I think is the hottest woman ever (IMO, for what its worth. lol!) Kim and Julianne have the prettiest faces, IMO. And I think Alec is the hottest guy. I still remember that dance he and Edyta did to Michael Buble's song "Save the Last Dance for Me"...wow!

9. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Cheryl gets my vote, with Kim and Julianne a close second. And none of the rest are much less. :raisebro:

10. ClydePleaseGlide

ClydePleaseGlide New Member

I guess it would have to be Cheryl. She reminds me of my dance teacher back in 5th grade. Something about that short hair makes her look more dynamic and her body more the focal point. She always has that smile too. And she's not too think or too skeletal like the others. She actually has a bit of love handle on the side which I really like because that makes her even more curvy.

--------------
    Why match when you can itzamatch?

11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

You all know my favorite is Maksim!!! ;)

12. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

My favorite (Nick) isn't one of the choices so, I cast my vote for Maksim.

13. chica latina

chica latina New Member

I think Andrej Skufca, but from the list I'll have to say Maksim and Karina.

14. danceislove

danceislove New Member

i think yulia z is amazing!!! but since she's not a choice i pick karina who is hotttt oh and i love toni d <3

15. jennikins

jennikins Member

I have to say that I think Alec is the sexiest. I don't know what it is exactly, but omg! and for the girls I would have to say Cheryl. But I really like Alec

16. dgcasey

dgcasey New Member

Ben and Shalene Ermis

17. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

Another vote for Edyta here :)

18. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

For some reason... I find Alec more appealing this season than before hand. I like guys with curly hair like his though. I like his hair more natural than all greased back, but I know guys have to for dance. ;)

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

so this is just about dancers on DWTS... missed that nuance

20. Masaya

Masaya New Member

Edyta is so hot....