Salsa > Who can tell me sth about this dancer

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by shdni, Nov 10, 2005.

1. sac76

sac76 New Member

hi

guys,
    so is he Milton or Neeraj? hard to tell but hes got indian looks.do u know if hes dancing on1 or on2?agreed hes very smooth and pleasure to watch....will be using his videos to gets some tips...any more videos of him?
    cheers,
    Sac

2. Slawek

Slawek New Member

This is Milton Cobo. Check his web site at www.cobobrothers.com
    He is an American of Colombian descent. Very famous on 2 dancer. In fact I've heard from some girls that he is world's best leader (better than Super Mario).

There is a lot of video clips of him. Check mamboston2 web site. He is one of the most videographed dancers during the congresses.

3. sac76

sac76 New Member

hi

any of you guys have video clips of neeraj?searched on net but couldnt find his video clips...would really appreciate
    thanks

4. Slawek

Slawek New Member

Sure. His dance partner is Ania (which is good friend of mine) so I had many opportunities to videotape him. But I'm afraid that these videos are not suitable for uploading them to the server because they are to heavy. I usually make DVDs from my recordings, so if you are really under pressure I can send you one by post service.

5. tsb

tsb Well-Known Member

isn't he the one who would rather be the best salsa dancer vs. being an adequate dancer in anything else?

6. shdni

shdni New Member

Milton Cobo is the guy who cought my eye at first sight,I first saw he dancing in the video clips of NY 2003 Salsa Congress.Then I was totally hooked and began to search any video clips related with him.

Is there any software that can divides the large volume video file into several small packages,so u can upload them.

7. sac76

sac76 New Member

hey slawek,
    thanks for the kind gesture.u sure you can send by post service?i know its lot of trouble for you but i would really appreciate if you could do and i'll send you back something in return...you got my word on that:) fyi, im in malaysia and would no cost more than 10 US dollars to send a CD:)
    pmd you my address
    thanks again:)
    cheers,
    sac

8. Slawek

Slawek New Member

There is, but as I said before I've only videotaped Neeraj. I haven't had a chance to meet Milton Cobo yet, but I hope it will happen next year during some workshop or congress. This guy is very high at my list of favourite dancers together with Frankie Martinez and Juan Matos.