Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > Who could replace Carrie Ann?

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by chachachacat, Feb 5, 2006.

1. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

The dance community is a VERY small segment of the show's target population. So what we think here on this board is of very little concern to the producers. As long as they have someone who can look and sound relatively credible, and who has a personality that incites emotions (whether positive or negative), they have hit the mark to reach their major target population.

2. arianiah

arianiah New Member

I think we need a young gal (22-28 )in there that is not necessarily certified to judge but who has taught and competed ballroom plus learned other dance genres as well. I think that would be ideal..because then she would be able to distinguish what constitutes great dancing while understanding a student's perspective. And she would attract the younger crowd of viewers..it would be nice to see more young men pick up dance even if it is because of a hot girl on T.V.

3. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Isn't that what Stacey Kiebler is for? ;) (And what Kelly Monaco was for last season?) ;)

4. gusmahler

gusmahler New Member

Well, they don't let the pros talk, so we don't know about articulate. But how about Ashley Delgrosso? She certainly fits the young, female, pretty, and knowledgeable requirements.

5. Ralph

Ralph New Member

But I think she enjoys dancing so much more that she won't do it.
    EDIT: When they didn't want to give Charlotte the co-host job, they should've asked whether she would like to be a judge on the show.