Salsa > Who fancies a meet and greet night in London?! :D

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Claire_Brummell, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Claire_Brummell

Claire_Brummell New Member

Hey - I've had an idea froma post on SF - (not this week because I'm desparately recovering from the weekend!) - but how about we organise a SF / DF night out in London for us all to meet up?

Would be good to meet you guys in person and what better way to do it than a night out in the city all together?

Just a thought - let me know what you think people...

2. Sabor

Sabor New Member

Hold on while i check if there's gas in my private jet...

oops!.. sorry, the tanks seems to be empty!

3. Claire_Brummell

Oh Sab!! What a disappointment - I could spring for $10 to fill her up....?

4. Sabor

Sabor New Member

$10..? oh my .. u mean u are willing to deplete your savings just do meet me?! wow i'm touched.. but carefull now, i'm ticklish

5. Claire_Brummell

Well what can a girl say to that? :wink:

6. Sabor

Sabor New Member

how do i know.. fortunately..i'm not a girl :lol:

7. Claire_Brummell

8. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Wow, only $10 to fill your jet tank to travel from Egypt to London. I'll send you $30 if you come to Orlando, Florida. :raisebro: :lol: :lol: :wink:

9. Claire_Brummell

Well hows about I give you $10 for your private jet peach and you can both come to London! :lol:

10. peachexploration

Sounds like a plan to me. :wink: Hopefully, I will really be able to visit London one day in the near future. :)

11. Claire_Brummell

Would be great to see you over here peach... :D

12. Sabor

Sabor New Member

i'll send u $100 just to take that offer back! :lol:

13. peachexploration

Okay, no need to send anything. Offer has been rescinded and offered elsewhere. 8)

14. i_am_cjb

i_am_cjb New Member

Sounds good to me. When and where?

15. Claire_Brummell

Details to follow soon... :D

16. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I'd be interested in this also...

Um, I did take fancy to the... coming soon One week in Miami, Florida Holiday on your website Claire... that would be 8)

Hope we're allowed to dance on the plane :D :shock: :lol: :oops:

17. Claire_Brummell

LOL - Miami has been put back a bit Paul as we had people pushing for Prague and Cuba, so we added Prague in October and Cuba in April / May next year - we're probably going to add another for Feb time - we'll be confirming the location on that one soon...

I'll send on your feedback on Miami though - see if we can get it moved up :D

18. Claire_Brummell

OK - this seems to be taking off way more than I expected!! I was expecting a couple of people already in London to meet up - but thinking about it I think a larger scale meet and greet would be a fabulous idea!!

So, rather than just making it a night (as it's a long way to come for some people just for one evening), how about we plug for a weekend of fun and salsa in London?

In order to give time for various people to arrive in London, others to get back from holidays and others to organise flights if necessary I say that we opt for September.

Currently I am suggesting September 16-17-18 (which is at present a free weekend for me - a VERY rare thing!!) We can plan to go dancing Friday, Saturday AND Sunday so that people can come to any or all of the nights as and when it suits them - it will also make it more of an event for those of you who are travelling some distance for it!!

During the day the Londoners among us can take the non-locals out to see the sights if you so desire...or we can simply recover for another night of partying... :D

Can I have feedback from you all as to if this is a good idea / date / if there are any other suggestions?

It'll be a weekend to remember, that's for sure!!

Hugs

Claire xx

Oh - and if anyone is a member of another salsa related forum who you would like to get involved let me know the details and we'll get them involved to!! The more the merrier....

19. yola

yola New Member

what about the UK congress (ok it's not in london....) the week after? anyone planning on going there?

20. Claire_Brummell

I did think about that - the only thing is that it might be a bit tougher to organise...with transport and arranging accommodation and tickets etc - but I'm open to the idea - what do people think?