Salsa > Who fancies a meet and greet night in London?! :D

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Claire_Brummell, Jun 27, 2005.

1. yola

yola New Member

hmmm. maybe the travel arrangements can be up to the 'meet&greeters' themselves? i'm going there anyway. Have made arrangements already. so the only thing to arrange is: time and place :D
    But maybe we can meet at the congress anyway, with the df peeps that are going there.
    doesn't have to interfere with the m&g in London. Coz though de dancing is great :)D) it's not exactly London Nightlife in Bognor :wink:

2. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Gets the thumbs up from me flower :D

The pub will be fine... doubt I'll be able to see anything after a few drinks anyway :lol:

Seriously though I've never been to London so it'll be a nice change :D

3. Claire_Brummell

Claire_Brummell New Member

Great! - another one on the list :D

4. Claire_Brummell

Right looks like we're set then. We will go for that weekend as a definate and then if people are coming from further afield then they could look at staying the week if they're interested and coming to the UK Salsa congress the following week.

I'll look into organising the different nights and find out what's on - if anyone needs help sorting out accommodation or if any other Londoners can offer accommodation for the non-locals then let me know - more details to follow soon! :D

5. Claire_Brummell