General Dance Discussion > Who gets asked to dance

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by suburbaknght, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

I never thought for a moment.....

:D

2. Bailamosdance

Bailamosdance Well-Known Member

"The good ones and the hot ones"!

Mr 4 styles likes this.
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

hmmm...well I am pretty good as far as one assesses socials around here...so, apparently I am not hot...because I do not dance much....shrug...I won't be showing my thong to change that

kckc likes this.
  4. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

So you're admitting to wearing one? :D

5. fascination

6. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Would say same, except add

please, no bad breath

7. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Figured so. ;)

8. Generalist

Generalist Active Member

Women don't flash panties by accident. They want attention and they often get it. Those extra stares translate into them being asked to dance more than the ladies that are wearing non sexy clothes. It's really that simple.

I like looking at skirts flaring up but I deny that I am objectifying a lady because I enjoy watching her.

Come on folks loosen up!!! A flash of panties shows way less than most bikinis. It's not that big of a deal -- a and why shouldn't women and men enjoy a little bit of naughtiness and teasing.

samina likes this.
  9. fascination

10. dncergrl

dncergrl Active Member

I was shopping for dance briefs to wear under dresses. When I explained to hubby it is if dress flares up, he says, "I thought it was "when" not "if" !

11. dncergrl

dncergrl Active Member

By the way, I wear dance briefs over fishnets and so am ready for lifts and high kicks and any other craziness anyone can throw at me. More at private parties than public socials.

12. Bailamosdance

Bailamosdance Well-Known Member

There is a meme that is circulating along these lines, something like 'a lady wears a tiny bikini next to the water, and she is complimented on her look and figure, but if she walks down the street and wears a skirt that bares her legs past mid thigh everyone loses their minds'....

13. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Member

America - where we have smartphones and stealth drones in 1678.

Loki likes this.
  14. Dupont

Dupont Member

Bright colors are not about being visible. It is about being feminine. Dark colors, white shirts, gray and black are for men. Women wearing them appear masculine and, for many men, less attractive - they claim man's territory.

Same for skirts. It is not about the length or twirling or what is visible underneath. Women in pants look masculine, and many men don't like it. It is man's duty to be masculine.

15. fascination

oh for crying out loud, it's the man's job to have evolved a tad...unless, they are all going to show up looking muscle bound and fight one another for the right to breed with me

FancyFeet, nikkitta, Ailuene and 7 others like this.
  16. Mr 4 styles

hahaha.. OMMMGGG spat coffee

SwayWithMe, dancelvr and Purr like this.
  17. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Throughout history men were often as colorfully or more so dressed than the women. And I wouldn't associate lack of pants with lack of masculinity unless you wish to have this discussion with an irate Scotsman.

18. Mr 4 styles

look at birds the females are straight up boring in color​

19. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Hummm. Wonder where the color "oxblood" falls out. Probably masculine, although on me the color is very flattering. For those of you wondering, it's a dark red, and it's supposedly an "in" color for fall. It's also the color I'm wearing today. One of my co-workers, who said I looked nice, was a little puzzled over the term "oxblood".

Oxblood is also the color for the shoe polish I buy for my dark red toned shoes.

20. Mr 4 styles

meh teal is the new black:eek: the mrs said so