General Dance Discussion > Why are male dancers so hard to find?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Dancer's Life, Aug 12, 2009.

1. etp777

etp777 Active Member

heh, I need some DMD, REALLY wanted some this morning, but opened lunch bag to see I had diet cherry pepsi instead. I was sad.

2. RickRS

RickRS Member

DMD = Diet Mountain Dew?

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Correct

4. Nybz

Nybz New Member

:doh:
    And here I was searching aimlessly to know what type of medication it was. I was under the impression it was something like DXM.

5. etp777

etp777 Active Member

it certainly serves as medication for me. :)

6. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Diet Dew: on my Caffeine Saturation Index, above cola but below coffee. Never heard it referred to as DMD, tho. Is that an "under 40" kind of thing? B/c I hardly know anyone under 40 any more.

7. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I think it's a Peaches kind of thing. Least, I learned it from her, so I'll let her take the blame. :)

8. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am in the group who have had three different docotrs tell me not to have caffiene for at least three different reasons...so I greatly limit my intake...in truth, other than this week, I generally have way too much energy...thsi week I swear I am in grief or something...so tired

9. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think I started it around here. I think it came from the "what did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner" threads. Mine is always food of some sort, and Diet Mountain Dew. After I while I got tired of typing it out, so started abbreviating. For a while I had it as my sig line, because it seemed like every other day someone would ask what "DMD" meant.

...then i got people trained...

10. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well.....for goodness sakes...it used to be in your sig line

11. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

A studio that doesn't follow its own policies doesn't sound like a very good place to be. :)

12. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that slug, wheverever it landed, if she missed.