Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > Why Dancing's Maks Won't Be Back

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by Beto, Dec 4, 2007.

1. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Re the ego thing, I've asked two people about that (one of whom was our own Larinda) and both said it was the TV, not him. Watching with that in mind--honestly this season he came across as less "it's all about MEEEE" than before. That or he and Mel just really clicked. In any case I'd have coffee with the guy and I honestly don't find him all THAT hot. (I tend to go for blondes or red-blondes. No idea why.)

And yes, there's just something off about Brian. Though the reason I didn't vote for them last season was she was a stiff.

2. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Oy - first he wants off, now he wants back on....I think I got whiplash tracking this one. *grin - just kidding*

3. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

This is why Hollywood types have publicists.

4. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

Maybe that's why ballroom types are more interesting to me; you're one handshake closer to the real person.

Hmmm, I wonder how many "Hollywood types" coach developing actors one-on-one the way the top ballroom pros do.

5. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

We wouldn't want you contributing to the "Ballroom Dancing and Injuries" thread. ;)

6. Nik

Nik Member

I think the Ballas bros took a couple spots. There was also a rumor going around that an unexciting offer was made to Brian and he refused, something I would of done as well.

7. carmello

carmello New Member

8. latingal

One more about face woulda' done it....

9. latingal

Meaning Mark and Derek? And will Mark be dancing soon enough for next season with his injury?