Salsa > Why Do Salceros Get All The Pretty Ladies??

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Salcero, May 3, 2006.

1. englezul

englezul New Member

It's on of those gorgeous days outside, so when I read that bit it fully resonated with me.

2. Sobrero

Sobrero New Member

Exactly!! I completely agree with that!
    Dancing helps with a persons self confidence! Most guys that are "good" dancers are more confident and act like themselves. Of course there are those guys that ARE good or THINK that they are good and they try to show off. As a girl I really like a man that acts naturally and I simply cannot stand a guy that all he wants is to show off. So i belive that being "hot" is not just a matter of being a good dancer but also how you deal with it

Sobrero

3. Sobrero

Sobrero New Member

This is so much fun!! LOL
    I am about in the middle of this DATING thread and it is really amuzing!!

4. Sobrero

Sobrero New Member

Ok I just read the whole thread and i must say that it was very informative.... but I have a headache lol. I am still in my teens with no dating experience and as such there is only one point in this thread that i TOTALLY AGREE WITH:
    i am to bored to write anything longer or start commenting on individual posts Sorry!

Sobrero

5. africana

africana New Member

hehe why do i suddenly feel like the subject of a caculated field experiment?
    but that was really cute AD hope that stuff works *over there*
    cos i am grateful for the distance separatin us bwahaaha

6. Sobrero

Sobrero New Member

LOL
    Now i want a foot massage!!
    See what you have done???
    LOL

Sobrero

7. Josh

Josh Active Member

feet... eww.
    dancers' feet... just nasty.
    :wink:

8. Sobrero

Sobrero New Member

HEY
    my feet are not nasty, are not , ahre not ,are not
    Ok maybe they are... a little bit... a tiny bit
    LOL

Sobrero

9. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

lol! What is this thread about? I'm kinda scared to go back, read through and find out. What do foot massages have to do with it?

On second thought, don't tell me. :lol:

10. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

I'm personally kind of relieved it's switched to foot massages. I sure could use one. Maybe I could give one to englezul and call a truce.

11. I think it's about Foot Fetishes.

I prefer to give the complete Temples to Toes massage :)

12. pygmalion

Oooh! I'd better not comment. :cool:

13. Some things are better left unsaid

14. AzureDreamer

AzureDreamer New Member

baby wipes. They smell just like the baby wipes you threw in your dancer's bag. :grin: and organic sunflower oil. ooo, what was that doing in there?

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Alva Edison

Sometimes you just want to give a "quickee"; don't have the time, privacy, or level of comfort for the whole deal.

(and besides, it has always seemed to me its those little "intermediate" moments.... the stolen glance or the minutes when you are in the bathroom, leaning up against the sink, watching the kids playing in the tub (in the mirror with the curtain closed), waiting for the sitter to arrive... those are accents in the music, you either take them when they are there, or you miss them; its the momentary breaks that make the dance... so you ended up knicking yoruself 14 times shaving with an electric raxor and have a face that looks like you went 10 rounds with a food processor... you laugh about that later.)

Hey! Hey! Just because its calculated doesn't mean its not genuine! :( (sniffles)

-----
    (One a tangent... you CAN'T be too calculating about you or your partner's safety. Vegetable oils, like sunflower or olive oil, will degrade latex... so if you prefer the superior sensual experience of natural oils, invest in polyeurethane.)

15. Sobrero

Sobrero New Member

You really are a dreamer...

Sobrero

16. AzureDreamer

AzureDreamer New Member

(yawn) nap time! (stretches) time for more dancing with Africana! (nods off and starts to purr.)

17. pygmalion

Very wise, IMO. I'm not gonna ask about the whole food processor thing, though.:rolleyes: :lol:

Also very wise. :cool:

18. Whirling Dervish

Whirling Dervish New Member

OMG, what an evolution in this thread! I just read the first page and scattered responses throughout the other 10. We are the masters of digression I guess. :) Fascinating, though!

I have some questions for those of you who would like to have women hanging all over you. What kind of woman does this, and what do you want from her? I'm just curious, being of the nerdy persuasion myself. I have flatly refused to join a flock around any man, even a Keifer Sutherland look-alike, so I never exposed myself to this part of the "dating" culture. Unfortunately, I missed much understanding of people by avoiding this, I think.

19. AzureDreamer

AzureDreamer New Member

well... TO ME... flirting and dating... its how adult's play. You want to have fun, have people to do stuff with, be entertained. Its like astrology, or strip clubs, or sporting events, or dressing up like a vampire and acting out a role playing game... there isn't a lot of reality there, perhaps some fundamental insights into human nature, but not lot of specifics... you are just looking to be distracted. (Kissing is VERY distracting! More of that please!)