General Dance Discussion > why it may NOT be good to date a fellow dancer

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by yippee1999, Aug 1, 2007.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hey, you ARE gettting there!

HUGS.

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

but dwise...most people have had some sort of harsh critic ...parent or spouse or whatever, whose toxicity they have had to overcome....you have the power to stop that right now...right now...sometimes parents fail to love with no rational reason...sometimes spouses fail to love with no rational reason...if you choose to say you cannot get past it without knowing why it happened, you must accept that you chose that, not that it is objectively impossible...you can blame her for things that happened in your past but that blame is wrongly placed for things in your present...and as for her past reasons...I only remind you that in my distant opinion it probably had much more to do with completely removing herself from a space that was too horrifically painfully reminiscent of all that was lost...just b/c something isn't fair doesn't mean it isn't understandable or forgivable...but I leave that to your judgement...I am only a distant bystander with a bit of training

3. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

How very true.

4. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Amen.

5. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

But who else understands a self-loving paranoid immature misfit like another SLPIM? Not that I'm downplaying the benefits of a one-night stand, I'm just sayin'.

6. fascination

um...and what could be more self loving than to enjoy someone like that merely for the one night stand?....hmmmmmm?

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

oooo... touche:cool:

8. fascination

well for goodness sakes

9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

well, i dont know about u.. but personally, i can barely deal with one

10. Glamgurl36

Glamgurl36 New Member

I think that will only last for a little while...you can find a new dancing partner now :)