General Dance Discussion > Why you don't want to date your male instructor ?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Regina, Sep 14, 2005.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Only if you aren't a dance instructor. ;)

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hmm. I wonder if SD saw this. I guess not, since there are no :headwall: :headwall: :headwall: emoticons in this thread. :lol:

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

SD?

4. pygmalion

SDsalsguy. An inside joke, I guess. But last year, people started nominations for the end-of-the-year DF awards at some ghastly nowhere-near-the-end-of-the-year time.

And every time someone posted a nomination, SD posted :headwall: :headwall: :headwall:. So of course, we all started making bogus nominations just to see who could annoy SD the most. Evil, aren't we?

5. fascination

geez I didn't even know there were awards...I almost sent DP over the edge last night when I suggested a we love DP thread...but I think there also ought to be cool person awards that go to cornutt, dwise1, tacad, mamboqueen, medira and macha...I always look for their posts and enjoy them the most....fully acknowlegding your supreme emminance pyg

6. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: Supreme what? Don't you mean supreme silliness? That works for me. :wink: 8)

7. Medira

Medira New Member

*warm fuzzies*

Thanks Fascination! [​IMG]

8. fascination

you're welcome :cheers:

9. pygmalion

Hmm. This thread died out a lot sooner than I thought it would. :? (I mean the actual topic, not the inevitable hijacks, of which I contributed a few. :wink: 8) )

10. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I think it's just a subject that has been discussed to bits over the months/years. Is there anything else to say? It's almost a sticky, "Falling for your teacher: how it happens, why it's bad, how to prevent it." :p

Twilight Elena

11. fascination

it should be a sticky...I am so glad my boss warned me about this phenomenon

12. luh

luh Active Member

too bad that you had a bad experience - and i'm way to tired to read the whole thread, (and way to few time), but there are some things i can't resist to write...

my advice: stay away from men all your life - cause they are hairy nasty creatures who only want sex...
    :headwall:

somehow i knew this before you said it - I'm sure you are!
    luh

13. pygmalion

You left out smelly. :roll: :wink: :lol: ( Just kidding!)

14. luh

luh Active Member

right, i totally forgot that one.

i couldn't think of the quote of Jackl Lemmon from Some Like It Hot, there is a scene where he describes a male, like she makes it sound.
    luh