General Dance Discussion > Wii Fit

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Zhena, Aug 24, 2008.

1. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

well, it is better for me to be quiet. :cool: because i am going to spend now around $400 for shipping my clothes and shoes from my country to florida. :cool:

2. jacklyn

jacklyn New Member

I love my Wii Fit. I am on it almost every night! It's totally worth it! I would suggest that you show your son how much fun it is and let him be. I know that my friend was worried because she isn't great at video games, she's a bit heavier, and there was a group of us watching her. Maybe he's just being shy?

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

ehhh...it's the other way around in our house :)

4. mamboqueen

see, I know I'd be in trouble hanging out with you...drinkin', shopping....borrowing Slavik :)

5. mamboqueen

heh...we're all talking about our boyfriends/husbands! But, I can see why you thought we were talking about children! :D

6. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

shoppin - goooooood. very gooooood. :p

drinking - you can drink, i'll drive. ;)

borrowing Slavik - hm, just for dance, honey!

7. mamboqueen

It's a deal - just some dancing. Honestly, I don't need anyone else's video-game playin' boy! And I have to tell you, it's always been my dream to dance with Slavik. Okay, no insult intended, I meant the Slavik with the twenty consonants in his name, but I'm sure dancing with yours would make me quite happy :)

8. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

FWIW, in some cases the search function can be tricked somewhat when you want to search for a three-letter word by use of an asterisk as a wildcard, so searching for "all*" would bring up the word "all" as well as "alley" and any other word that started with "all."

9. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

ah, yeah, i know.

i would also like to dance with him one day, but i danced with malitowski so i am satisfied.

but you'll also enjoy dancing with my Slavik. ;)