General Dance Discussion > Withdrawl

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by JenSwayze, Sep 11, 2003.

1. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

Goodness...I was away for a few days and here i come to jump on my computer and check out this board, :lol: I think im definately addicted somewhat. I missed dance talk with people who care! haha...Now my friends can breathe around me...So now that i've read my other post, i cant believe people still havent seen flashdance (well at least no one said they havent seen dirt dancing...i'd have nightmares...j/k :D

2. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

I've seen flashdance, but it was quite awhile ago.

3. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

LOL :lol: Join the group. We need a support group! DFA dance fourms annonymous.

4. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Jen why you gotta hate on me about Dirty Dancing! :p

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

It's a love thing, my friend. Dirty dancing or no, it's all good.

I just think that everyone should see that particular movie at least once. Dancers, twice.

I, personally, saw it three times. In the movies.

Then three hundred more times in the comfort of my own home.

In conclusion, I have just one question to ask you, youngsta.

"Do ya love me ....(do ya love me?) Do ya love me?(do ya love me ?) Do ya love me (do ya love me?) Now .... that I .... can dance?

If you don't know the answer, SEE THE MOVIE!

6. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

LOL! I've seen those parts. All the dancing scenes. It's just the movie I don't wanna see! :lol:

7. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I wish they would re-release it in the theatres...I was a "youngsta" when it came out. :? 8) :lol:

8. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Please do not use my name in bad puns!! :lol:

9. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

sorry if it wasn't 'very punny' :lol:

10. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

:lol: :lol: you're crazy princess!

11. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I've flown over the cuckoos nest. :D

12. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

Howdy! I would have to agree that this forum is addictive! I just ran to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff and car danced the whole way there and back...

Thought about this group the whole time in the car...smirking at the laughing passersby as if I knew something incredibly cool that they didn't...such as car dancing exists all over the world! :D

Gotta love you guys!

13. pygmalion

Yeah. Isn't it great? I have logged in at least once an hour, every waking hour, that I've been home, since I found this place. It's addictive, all right.

I'll know I need counseling when I buy a laptop so I can take the forums with me. Then, I'm going to admit myself someplace cool and soothing! :lol: :lol:

14. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I frequently find myself running late to work because I decided I'd "just see if there are any new posts" and end up answering them all instead.. :? I also check once in a while if I have time at work and of course when I get home from work and all weekend.

15. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Ummm I just did this while I was in FL this past week :shock:

16. pygmalion

I wondered how you managed to log in from a hotel in FL! I never would have guessed. The nice men in the nifty white coats are headed your way ... and mine! :lol: :lol:

17. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

I never go anywhere with out my laptop...and pda...and cellphone...and you get the point! :lol:

18. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

What kind of laptop do you have?

19. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

It's a Transmonde (IBM clone), it's over 3 years old. Replacement coming soon!!

20. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I suggest a sony vaio or a compac