General Dance Discussion > Withdrawl

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by JenSwayze, Sep 11, 2003.

1. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

I'm getting an IBM thinkpad, already got that baby picked out!

2. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

My last notebook was a vaio -- it was good except that it overheated *WAY* too much :cry:

3. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

yea, I have that problem with mine. also, the battery doesn't seem to last longer than an hour...maybe it's defective lol :?

4. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

SD you have a laptop, but no DVD player? Priorities brotha! :lol:

5. SDsalsaguy

HAD a laptop...and keep in mind that I'm in graduate school! Not having a computer isn't really an option...

6. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Had huh? You can have your cake and eat it too! Laptop with DVD-ROM :wink:

7. SDsalsaguy

Got it about 5 years ago... DVD, if an option at that time, was not an option within my budget. I will happily, however, create a "contributions from youngsta for a new DVD player/DVD playing laptop fund." Feel free to PM or e-mail me for an address where you can send what will, I am sure, be your generous donation... :tongue:

8. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

SD's got jokes. Actually I have a DVD player just sitting around gathering dust, you want? Think of it as a contribution to needy students! :lol:

9. SDsalsaguy

:shock: You serious?

10. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Oh yeah, I wouldn't offer if I wasn't. I'm an electronics junkie so I have all kinds of extras laying around :lol:

11. SDsalsaguy

Wow. Thanks youngsta! :D

And not only will I then have a DVD player, I'll have Non-DVD-Teasing-Armor as well... :D :D :D

I'll PM you my address...

Again, *wow*...and THANKS :!:

12. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

No prob :)

13. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

WOW...that has to be one of the nicest acts of kindness I've seen in a long time. Props to youngsta!

14. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yes. Props to youngsta. A really nice guy. A beautiful person.

But then, I've met a lot of nice guys (and gals) on this forum in the past three-and-a-half weeks!

I think you all are truly wonderful people. Thank you for everything. :D

Jenn

15. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

You've only been in the Forum for three and a half weeks!!!! :shock: I would have guess you were a long-time veteran...AND you're a part of the royal family.

Props to you for your dedication to the forum...and to your fingers for the fancy typework! :p

16. pygmalion

Thanks.

Actually, I think it's more of an insomnia thing than anything else. ... Or is that insanity? Hmmm ...... :lol: :lol:

17. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I've been here for like a month I think...jeez, I am an addict! I think I'm like Youngsta, I am an electronics freak. I have like 2 of everything lol.

18. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

posting junkie

Hehe i really have to apologize i always start these posts then something happens. ok note to self...NO MORE BREAKS FROM THE COMPUTER. ok now im good :lol: See my computers downstairs, and I was sick from food poisoning *shudders* and I didnt even have enough energy to get down here. lol i would have if i could have though. I had so many posts to read!!!!! it was great!
    P.S. im not complaining thoroughly b/c i had great catering during my ill period!

19. pygmalion

Food poisoning? Eww! I hope you're feeling better.

It's good to "see" you back in the forums. :D

Jenn

20. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

it was from chicken isnt that the worst? ... Thanks though now im 100% again.

BTW I like your real name. Your in the club, with me...the club our parents joined..... It's called the 'Your Child Will Have to Use Their Last Initial With Their First Name For The Rest Of Their Lives' Club. :lol: